Texas SOT

Does anyone think the Mexico tariffs are a good idea???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    Can we just get with the cartels and stick a tariff on the dope coming across? Comgress does nothing about the border crisis and DT does. I am all for it.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk
    Military Camp

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    We are already in a civil war, we just have not started shooting. Folks are using just about every method (SWATing, trying to get you fired for your 1A actions, doxxing, you name it), except shooting that is war to me.
    Maybe it will be a hot summer. Lots of thinning the herd that needs to tale place.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The polarization of this country is troubling. I never thought I would ever say such a thing but I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if a civil war occurs at some point in time in the future. I sure hope not, it would be the ruin of us all.

The interesting part about this is the (anti-gun) left seems to think the civil war will be fought between our military/police and the "right wing lunatics"

Since military/police and right wing lunatics are likely not going to be the major parties in any civil war, I think that buys us quite a bit of time. Especially considering the "keyboard warriers" that we have now who are all talk and no action.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    I agree. Plus, I hate guacamole and Chevrolets....the tariffs won't bother me at all.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hate guacamole? Geez hoss, I can eat a 5 gallon bucket of it by myself.

I know one person that doesn’t like guac. She’s the pickiest eater I’ve ever met.

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    The interesting part about this is the (anti-gun) left seems to think the civil war will be fought between our military/police and the "right wing lunatics"

Since military/police and right wing lunatics are likely not going to be the major parties in any civil war, I think that buys us quite a bit of time. Especially considering the "keyboard warriers" that we have now who are all talk and no action.

I see lefty’s & dems getting out of control. They lack self control at it is, I mean, they feel the need to act out on every impulse and whim imaginable. Regardless how extreme.

My Little Pony fetishist’s aren’t conservative. Then again...

servis

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2016
    Denton County
    I've been waiting most of my adult life to see something done about illegal immigration. All I have seen is amnesty.
    I can't say if tarrifs are going to work or not. I can say DT is doing SOMETHING. If Congress don't like it then they should do something about border security. Step up. Leaders lead. I will follow DT.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Not finding any compelling arguments for the tariffs in this thread that I started.

"Doing something foolish is superior to doing nothing" has very little weight as a debating point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ing-a-gun-to-our-own-heads-with-trump-tariffs
    Our own, experienced and influential, GOP Senator Cornyn has the huevos to call BS on the concept.

Our plan:

Cornyn is an illegal alien ball gargler.
    Of course he is going to be critical of anything that might reduce the number of third world disease vectors illegally crossing our borders.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not finding any compelling arguments for the tariffs in this thread that I started.

"Doing something foolish is superior to doing nothing" has very little weight as a debating point.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...ing-a-gun-to-our-own-heads-with-trump-tariffs
    Our own, experienced and influential, GOP Senator Cornyn has the huevos to call BS on the concept.

Our plan:

First off, I'd hardly call this a debate when you won't reply to some posts in this thread directed at you.

Also, since it's quoted, where did anyone here but you call it "foolish"? If this is just your opinion, please stop putting words in anyone's mouth. Had you quoted that with out "foolish" in it, then it would be a logical statement. You could still believe it would have "very little weight as a debating point", but the statement would at least be of some value. As it stands now, it's just sounds immature.

If anything, most here just don't seem to be all that concerned about the tariffs and don't see them as the end of the world like you seem to. Take a deep breath and count to ten.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas

Our plan:

Wait, are we the nagger in this?? So Cornyn holds more weight with you?? I don't recall the House or Senate doing crap when they held the majority. Some people need to choke on their avocados.

Top Bottom