• 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I doubt very seriously if a billionaire cares that you don't spend a few hundred dollars a year.
    Name other companies that are not woke nowadays that you boycott.
    DK Firearms

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    "Name other companies that are not woke nowadays"

Agreed.

I'd like a list of those that 'aren't woke...are there any?

What I truly do not get is: Why are Trannys, Draggies (not druggies, though they could be both) Fags in general and just plain old everyday perverts being catered to, yet make up only a tiny fraction of our population?

Why are they are they so groveling-ly accommodated to by corporations?

Are the top corporate management types also made up mostly of sympathetic degenerates or...?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    "Name other companies that are not woke nowadays"

Agreed.

I'd like a list of those that 'aren't woke...are there any?

What I truly do not get is: Why are Trannys, Draggies (not druggies, though they could be both) Fags in general and just plain old everyday perverts being catered to, yet make up only a tiny fraction of our population?

Why are they are they so groveling-ly accommodated to by corporations?

Are the top corporate management types also made up mostly of sympathetic degenerates or...?

Because they're a fraction of the population with a wildly disproportionate number of loud, obnoxious, attention-whoring 'activitst' members and they've been championed by one political party and the press that's almost wholly owned by that party.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    GZ,

So, corporations in general fear the loathsome democrat party will harm their money making if they don't grovel in support of prancing, nauseating deviancy?

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    GZ,

So, corporations in general fear the loathsome democrat party will harm their money making if they don't grovel in support of prancing, nauseating deviancy?

Apparently. But don't ask me, ask Levi's. And AT&T. And apparently H-E-B...

Doesn't hurt that a lot of these corporations for some reason are big Dem donors. I guess they think it'll curry favor when the Dems have majorities in Congress and they're worried about corporate taxes and regulation.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I do pick and choose the various woke corporations that I no longer buy from, but if I chose 'each and every one that's gone woke', I won't be able to eat or clothe myself...

I guess finding a corporation that isn't woke, won't announce themselves as independent of 'wokeness' for fear of democrat reprisal.

The best they can do is keep their anti-wokeness on the 'down low'...leaving us to guess, that if they don't make bold/pro-woke statements they're most probably not pro-degenerate...probably, but who knows?

Reactions: gll

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    HEB has almost 450 stores, each bringing an average of about $100,000 per day. Annually it adds up to $34 billion. No matter how much you're spending there to feed your family each week, your contribution is tiny. Even an organized boycott won't dent that kind of profit. The only thing that might have an impact is direct contact with the board of directors and messages to Charles Butt himself.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    HEB has almost 450 stores, each bringing an average of about $100,000 per day. Annually it adds up to $34 billion. No matter how much you're spending there to feed your family each week, your contribution is tiny. Even an organized boycott won't dent that kind of profit. The only thing that might have an impact is direct contact with the board of directors and messages to Charles Butt himself.
    ABOYCOTT BY AN INDIVIDUAL OR EVE JUSTTHEIR FAMILY IS PRETTY MUCH SELF-SERVING AND DOES NOTHING TO CHANGE ANY THING UNTIL THOUSANDS OR MILLIONS AREBOYCOTTING IT SERVES NO PURPOSE!

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    My wife takes good care of me she goes to the HEB store with me to keep me out of trouble.
    dog driver.jpg

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Let's get back to the stumbling @billtool. Sounds like a Keystone Cop episode.
    I want to get a copy of that security footage. I’d gladly sign a waiver. But there’s no sense in even asking the store manager as there’s no way in. Hell I’d give up a copy of it if I was in his position. Dammit.

Top Bottom