• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Good stuff. I'll bet we've had plenty of elections where the final turnout wasn't much more than 18%

BRD@66,

Four years ago, we had a state & local election where my precinct had EXACTLY 12 people at our precinct who bothered to get out in the VERY BAD weather & cast their vote.
    (The precinct that Ellie & I had then was HEAVILY populated by elderly persons. = I would guess that the average resident's age in that area was >65YO, with numerous voters in their late 80s or 90s..)

yours, satx

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Active? Retired won't work.
    Why won't retired ID work? Doesn't matter anyway, since I had 0 issues yesterday. All the years I have voted and been armed active and retired and no poll worker has ever said are you carrying?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Didn't think the polls would be open today, usually vote during the week when early voting hits. Went today since it was open and did the paper ballot, don't trust the crap that has happened in the past with the electronic ones, even if I live in a red village. Fired a Cruz missile off at Beto on paper. Hope that asswipe goes back to where he came from without a job since he had to give up his last position.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Had a kid show up at my door today after I got home. He was wearing a Joseph Kopser shirt and asked for my wife by name. I asked him what he needed and he explained that he was representing that democrat garbage (he probably doesn’t even know what he stands for) and wanted to know if my wife had his support. I replied that this house votes straight Republican every time as I allowed my pitlabs take a few steps towards him. Little geek looked like he wet himself as he was back pedaling off my porch.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Got a call from an automated poll today. Answered in the affirmative for the Rs and when asked about age and sex, I said 18-24 female. I would suspect that skewed their results.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    7bt76m18tsu11.jpg

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Voted....business handled.

Pretty aquainted with poll judges so we spoke at length. (I always start with the line "Wheres the line for Illegal Aliens???")

After the joshing, went on to learn that turn out was in the 286 range for Teague (at that time) and we were all excited to talk about that because thats a 100% increase.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I just hope the bomb hoax and synagogue shooting make Republicans come out in droves even more than despite how the left spins it. Did you know DT has a 90% approval rating in Israel?

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom