• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Bexar County is still getting 30K voting per day.

At this rate, we’re on track for 2016 turnout numbers.

Keep Calm and RTFU
    Gun Zone Deals

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I think that's what I said.
    I meant, if you did straight republican it wouldn't leave the tax votes blank. It went from all republican picks, then it showed the uncontested offices, and then it went to tax issues. At that time you vote for it.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Did my part today too. Gonna be out of the country next week. I keep seeing more and more Beto signs. TX State had three hour waits in their lines. Took me about 10 minutes at the courthouse.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don’t think Roberto has a snowballs chance in hell.

Dems don’t either, which is why they started trying to get the campaign money back to use in tight races elsewhere. Just like Wendy Davis, Roberto was only built up in hopes of creating enough stir to give him a chance and it failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos

Dems don’t either, which is why they started trying to get the campaign money back to use in tight races elsewhere. Just like Wendy Davis, Roberto was only built up in hopes of creating enough stir to give him a chance and it failed.

I doubted you on Trump. I had more fun on here on the presidential election night, than the day they said we couldn't cuss anymore. I hope you're right again.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013

Only he ain't gonna give it back, so he says. He needs that cash for his POTUS run. His chit sells, just not in TX. The left did try though and they will be successful in another few years.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Only he ain't gonna give it back, so he says. He needs that cash for his POTUS run. His chit sells, just not in TX. The left did try though and they will be successful in another few years.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

He has a few ACTUAL Hispanics in line for POTUS next few go rounds. He'll have to wait out one of them, then a Black woman and maybe a White women before we see another White Male Democrat in that office.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Had the day off of work so I went ahead and voted.

Way back through town (Bonham) I saw a nice, old garage filled with refinished classic cars. Right in the shops front window is a Beto sign. Going to be hard to refinish those classic cars when the taxes go through the roof and freedom gets flushed down the drain. Some people can't be helped

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Beta male isn't Hispanic, but would have the gullible, public believe he is, which makes me wonder how many Hispanics pretend to be of paleface, Irish descent? (I'm guessing darn few)

I can picture a black haired, 5'1", burly built, dark skin, heavily indian looking Guatemalan looking guy with nary a freckle, announcing he is a political candidate originally from County Cork, Ireland, now a U.S. citizen with the name Shaunnesy O'Connor.

Yeah and I'm a leprechaun running for dog catcher..

Reactions: MTA

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    I about messed my pants on the way to City Hall today when I saw 2 Beto signs in the front yards of houses in my neighborhood, ( with a Cruz sign sandwiched between, of course .)

Anyway, voted at 10:30, walked right up to show my ID, straight to an empty booth, out the door in under 5 minutes.

Talked to my mom this afternoon who said they are going to wait to vote because of the long lines they report on the news for early voting. I told her they're saying that because it IS news. I told her go around 10:00 am, preferably tomorrow. I said mom, they aren't going to force you out of the car, if it looks like it's gonna be a long line, you can always come back later.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    He has a few ACTUAL Hispanics in line for POTUS next few go rounds. He'll have to wait out one of them, then a Black woman and maybe a White women before we see another White Male Democrat in that office.
    Well right now we got Harris, Cortez, and Beto. Being a woman or Black or Hispanic no doubt has selling points but don't underestimate the power of the white male in the DNC or from those already elected Democrat politicians.
    As for Hispanics not voting for him, tell that to those in El Paso or the ones I come across on FB or a large part of my family. Hell they posted selfies with him the other day.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'm no poly-sci major, but I imagine the same old arguments ring true. Who you are and where you came from will no doubt factor into how you vote. Most of my friends are middle age professionals, engineers, etc. who have largely worked hard to achieve and be able to provide a little more for their families than the generations before them. Perhaps not universally true, but that seems to tilt the needle to the right of center.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Two things bother me the most about this election, besides the historical mid term stats:

Democrats outvoted the Republicans in the Presidential race 2016 by roughly 3m votes.
    And 45 incumbent Republicans are not running in mid terms.

Hopefully will wake up on Nov 7 as surprised (pleasantly) as on Nov 9 2016.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom