• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    IMHO, I don't think the, possible , death of these people is a joking or laughing matter as some on the ^^ above post
    have mentioned.
    As far as we know, these people, have not been protesting, burning flags or buildings, shoplifting, saying, give me, give me, give me.

They were/are honest, hard working people out for an adventure of a life time.

Keep in mind that this is MY opinion.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    What could possibly go wrong?
    Shorter of breath & one day closer to death. has been how I have viewed life since I very first hear the lyrics. What could possible go wrong happens several time a mayor night to lots of folks.

What could possibly go wrong? When I use to go out drinking, hell I dad that for a good 25 years.
    What could possibly go wrong? When I went offshore fishing with The Village Idiot. I even went hunting with him.
    What could possibly go wrong? Going on 3 different trip to Africa hunting?
    What could possibly go wrong? When AIDS came out in a big way I was still a single guy. They made it out you playing Russian Roulette every time you got jiggy with women. AIDS was damn near pandemic crap like Beer Flu.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    It would have been cheaper and easier for everyone else if they had just drove into a brick wall at 100mph.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Never had any interest in seeing something worth risking my life over especially a drowning death.
    These people probably had tickets for a space ride as well.

Drowning isn't they way they're going (if they're not already dead).

If the hull breached at the depth they were at, it would've imploded instantly - they were pudding before they knew there was a problem.

If the hull didn't breach, the thing is supposed to surface if it loses power - but they're sealed inside and opening the hatch can only happen from outside. They'll die slowly of CO2 poisoning when the oxygen runs out.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Here is hoping they are still alive, that they have surfaced or will soon surface and that they will be found in time to save them. I cannot imagine what they are going through and how they are coping if still alive and unable to surface.

Yeah, I had been wondering if they were snagged on the wreck, but apparently they didn't get that deep before the problem happened.

Then again, just because that junky sub is supposed to surface if there's a problem doesn't mean it actually will. And since it was several thousand feet above the seafloor when contact was lost...well, that's a lot of area it could drift into on its way down. If that's the case, it's another piece of the Titanic's debris field now.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    Shorter of breath & one day closer to death. has been how I have viewed life since I very first hear the lyrics. What could possible go wrong happens several time a mayor night to lots of folks.

What could possibly go wrong? When I use to go out drinking, hell I dad that for a good 25 years.
    What could possibly go wrong? When I went offshore fishing with The Village Idiot. I even went hunting with him.
    What could possibly go wrong? Going on 3 different trip to Africa hunting?
    What could possibly go wrong? When AIDS came out in a big way I was still a single guy. They made it out you playing Russian Roulette every time you got jiggy with women. AIDS was damn near pandemic crap like Beer Flu.
    IIRC, there was a "wrap that Rascal" campaign Still have the key chain if i could find it..

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    In this link, it is discussed how a former engineer was fired for questioning the safety of the project.

We need more Engineers (and People) willing to get fired for standing up speaking out against Non-Sense.

"The Logitech F710 controller, introduced in 2010, is a wireless dual-thumbstick gamepad for PCs that uses 2.4 GHz communications to a USB receiver. It usually sells for about $29.99 on Amazon."

Wireless. Good Lord. Anyone who ever used a Wireless computer mouse would know better.

sub_gamecontroller_hero_1-800x450.jpg

Top Bottom