• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kaylee1999

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2014
    How many contraband tires do you have to have before it's a felony? If they are mounted on wheels does it count? I'm worried my third cousin's best friend might be over the limit.

I want to say it's 500, so I'm guessing he's probably in the clear...but maybe not. Ha. I'm assuming mounted ones don't count.

dunnrite

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 3, 2012
    Kingsland
    "I'm a felon who wasn't caught, therefore, I deserve more rights than him!" is what I got out of Rogers posts.

If you are deemed safe to be introduced back into society, why do you not get your rights back? If you're not, why are you out?

Just another thing that's wrong with our government.

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf

3. Yes, *******I suppose I'm still breaking the law when I purchase ammunition, other than blackpowder.******* Does that show a level of stupidity? Some may think so. But, I'm the same idiot who's teaching your children. (I'm a public school teacher.) Sorry, I really don't want to be sarcastic or start any more arguments, just pointing out that jumping to conclusions and calling someone stupid over the internet, is well...stupid.

While your honesty is admirable, engaging in then admitting to a crime on line that could potentially put you back into incarceration, assuming that was also a truthful statement, is not exactly a smart thing to do. Associating you (your real identity) with this post is pretty easy to do for law enforcement, particularly if they have a reason to do so. I won't use the "s" word, but that activity clearly is synonymous.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

Bullshit.

That is not what he said.

6e3y5agu.jpg

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Bullshit.

6e3y5agu.jpg
    Of course there's a lot more to it than one post. But essentially that poster has admitted to breaking the law on several occasions at a younger age, but since he has no "convictions" those don't count. So the only difference between a felon owning firearms and a felon not owning firearms is an arrest affadavit. If anything I think the guy that hasn't been caught for his crimes is an even bigger risk.

I do agree that once a man is freed, he's free.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I know. I was a little offended with the "Bullshit." Because that's almost exactly how he presented it. "I've never been convicted. Therefore, I'm a good person." Well neither has Casey Anthony. And OJ Simpson was good up until 2008.

You should never be offended by anything I say. I'm just a dumbass who bangs shit out on the keyboard before thinking so I apologize for the offense.

I didn't read everything he said. I just went to the post you provided as an example.

If you read what I've written here you'll no doubt find we are in agreement.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    You should never be offended by anything I say. I'm just a dumbass who bangs shit out on the keyboard before thinking so I apologize for the offense.

I didn't read everything he said. I just went to the post you provided as an example.

If you read what I've written here you'll no doubt find we are in agreement.

I thought I was the only one that did that, lol...

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Bullshit.

6e3y5agu.jpg

TXARGUY.....Thanks for your support and accurate assessment of my posts!

This reminds me a lot of the way Liberals and Conservatives discuss things. Liberals make up their own preposterous version. It is frequently just fiction or even an intentional lie! Conservatives stick to the truth and do not waver nor chase the Liberals around as they deceive.

I'm glad that I was able to further the discussion and to bring out Liberal tendencies within our members that may have been lurking in the shadows....snicker.

I was a different person then.

I changed into a different person.

The past can never be erased....it is set in stone. It remains as an object lesson to me and to others. It is a benchmark that I never lose sight of. I don't know where I am if I lose track of where I started.

The old ways were set aside, new rules and behaviors were initiated and became the foundation of a law abiding citizen.

The past 33 years of solid citizenship have proven my commitment to making those changes work.

I will not return to the old ways.

I don't expect anyone with a snot nose to understand what it's like to recognize that your life has turned to shit and to stand at the crossroads of continuing on the same old path and ending up dead OR completely changing life and lifestyle to accept new rules and to adhere to those rules. My entire focus on life changed from ME and things that pertain only to myself to seeing a broader role of my life within society.

I chose LIFE but had to completely re-engineer my life and become a different person. In penance, I left a highly paid career in industry, became a teacher and helped thousands of people find a better life! As a reference, when I left teaching in 2007, I DOUBLED my income by returning to industry!

In contrast, the OP has NOT made those changes and continues to use the same "Stinkin' Thinkin" in breaking the law. He's a teacher but continues to select which laws he will obey. That thinking process is exactly what got him (and me) off the legal path to begin with.

I don't need or want your approval. I have a chip in my pocket with "33" on it. It means that I fought the good fight for 33 years one day at a time.

I hope that clarifies my position. I don't give a F if anyone agrees with how my life changed or not. There's only ONE judge that I'll face regarding my past and it isn't YOU!

Flash

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Problem is, many things he didn't fix. He just walked away.

He thinks that not being caught makes a difference. He didn't overcome his past, he pretends it was someone else, a "different him".

I would venture to say he has done much more wrong than what the OP has admitted to, yet because there is no paper trail he is a good guy and the OP is a bad guy.

He calls others liberals, yet he is the one that believes he deserves to be judged by a different standard.

Oh well, I'm sure he can hammer some more text out in caps to convince himself it's everyone else who has a problem and not him. After all, he walked away from his past, even the parts he had a responsibility too.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The Human mind and body is geared to moderation. Should I do this? Maybe I will, maybe not.

One of the most difficult changes that a person who is serious about making a life change is that he needs to think in absolutes. "I can NEVER do that again!" is the foundation of that change.

The OP has not turned the corner and made that commitment to living within the law.

Similarly, "I don't give a F if anyone agrees with how my life changed or not. There's only ONE judge that I'll face regarding my past and it isn't YOU!"........... still applies.

Flash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom