• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Also originally from CA. Used to shoot with the guys at the Linea del Fuego club in SD. Hope your move goes well. The housing mkt. is seeing lots of demand in Plano, Frisco, Allen & McKinney with all the commercial development going on. Still way better values than what you're used to. Suggest you find a good realtor and line up your financing so you can jump on something if you find a place you like... Rentals go pretty quick too.

See ya on the range.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well, we won't be ready to purchase until Summer 2017... Still getting a down payment together and getting our credit built back up after years of living in SoCal with 4 kids and 1 income. And a nasty addiction to guns and trucks.
    im really banking on a real estate crash

Best case scenario is the Legacy Preparatory Charter School in Plano works out to be a good school, so without zoning restrictions, we have a little more freedom to buy a house outside of the high-demand suburbs.

Sent from my Nokia 5160 using Snake

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Welcome and remember that TEXAS is an old indian word that means we don't give a *** how you did it where you come form. Just keep that in mind and you'll do fine.

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Welcome and remember that TEXAS is an old indian word that means we don't give a *** how you did it where you come form. Just keep that in mind and you'll do fine.
    not a problem! there's nothing in California to be proud of other than the beach and the TJ style taco shops.

As long as I can find a spot to park my Prius, enjoy a bowl of tofu and a kale smoothie, and the latest articles from HuffPo, I'll be just fine.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Keep the beach, bring tacos.

The rest of that nonsense......maybe in Dallas or Austin. Anywhere else, we let the fireants have Ya.

sent from an idgit coffeeholic

LazermanTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2015
    Plano-Dallas- South Africa
    not a problem! there's nothing in California to be proud of other than the beach and the TJ style taco shops.

As long as I can find a spot to park my Prius, enjoy a bowl of tofu and a kale smoothie, and the latest articles from HuffPo, I'll be just fine.

HAHAHAAH, I see your fitting in well. Would CALI be this friendly??

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    ive heard San Diego Taco Shop is good... looks like there are 2 or 3 in DFw metroplex

Se7en62

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2015
    That Holler Up Yonder, Texas

15c6e0e44f27f7706f13659096adfc43.jpg

Bahahahahaha

Casper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2015
    Forney,Tx
    Welcome Man Im also a new guy as well, If you work from home or in downtown Dallas take a look at Forney, Its east of Dallas 19 miles from downtown. Only 18,000 people but growing still has that country feel and 30 minutes to downtown. I transferred from Canada last year and we looked at fresco, mckinley etc but the commute was nuts. House prices the same in Canada as California so we where shocked when we bought brand new 3700 sq ft on 1/4 acre for 315K. Community called Grayhawk you can find it on realtor.com. Heard the school system is good out here but don't have kids so can't verify. Place down the road is just under 3000 sq ft with pool on 1/4 acre for 297 i believe. Welcome to Texas we love it, AWD or 4x helps as when they get an ice storm down here its the only way to get around, they don't have the equipment but it only last's a few days.

Top Bottom