• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Did you just call me gorgeous or grotesque?

I can't fool y'all, gorgeous it is.

111007_ugly_woman_shirt.jpg

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    There has been a divorce in the family and the kids want to know what is to become of them. That should be easy to understand. There is nothing wrong with asking for reassurance.

Flash

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    There has been a divorce in the family and the kids want to know what is to become of them. That should be easy to understand. There is nothing wrong with asking for reassurance.

Flash

Depends on which kid.....some of them get to go to Disneyland and the others get to pick pockets with Oliver. :p

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW

Flash

What then if the children run away and CPS is brought in?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    That's the current problem. Got NO answers for ya. The ball isn't in my court but I would tell you how it is straight up if it was.

Flash

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    The content of the man cave evolved as the membership here evolved. Alan allowed the forum to grow and adapt to the members wants/needs. If you did not like the pictures in the man cave, you did not have to click and look. It was no secret as to what was on there. For the most part, it all fit into the rules and guidelines that was set by the owner, and items that did not fit were promptly removed. Some of you guys sound like prudes, but it was popular and I think the most viewed and contributed thread this board had.

We are all guests here and will make choices based on the new owners management style. I am sure some will get pissed and leave, some will stay, and new members will join and enjoy the experience.

I have been on boards that have sections reserved for vetted members only, not visible to lurkers or those underage, where frank adult conversations can take place. That may be an option the new owners want to consider.

What I like(d) is that this board was not so focused on a singular subject that it limited my experience. There are plenty of internet boards if you want single discussion points. This one was a place where I could find a wider content and opinions that I have found elsewhere, while still revolving around a central subject close to my heart.

We will see................

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    After reading everything on this I guess its time to move on , will probably look in
    from time to time but not as much as I was doing.
    Moving to a more local forum that I ,am also on .
    Hope to see some of you at some Houston range days down the road.

Last edited:

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Where did everyone go? The only other forum I'm aware of is Texas gun owners. I've been a member there for a while. No one really posts on there. I hope I'm able to keep in touch with my friends who left.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    If IB is the new owner, it won't be the same. Get ready for advertising pops and inserts ... at least that's what I've noticed on other boards that IB has scarfed, right Brains?

Mozilla Firefox with Ad Blocker will fix that.

Top Bottom