• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The gun show loophole being used by a hidden camera crew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Maverick44,

That is when someone who can not legally obtain a firearm because they will not pass a background check, goes to a gun show to buy a gun because they do not require background checks. It is an easy way for CRIMINALS to get their hands on a gun.

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

Gunshow sales by FFL (not FFL03) requires NICS. A sale by an individual ANYWHERE (even at a gunshow) does not require NICS in Texas. FFL03 requires firearm to be LOGGED OUT of the BOUND BOOK. (Name, Address, DL etc.)

Buy from a dealer and you WILL provide info for NICS or you will NOT buy the gun. Buy from individual and do what ever you both agree to.

bob

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Maverick44,

That is when someone who can not legally obtain a firearm because they will not pass a background check, goes to a gun show to buy a gun because they do not require background checks. It is an easy way for CRIMINALS to get their hands on a gun.

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51
    Seriously?
    Criminals have proven for years that if they want a gun, they will get one. If you think at a gun show is the only way they get them, you are seriously delusional.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gun shows are probably in the category of least likely ways they get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Dear sirs and madams,

In my experience if they are hesitant to provide me a copy of their driver's license, then they probably can NOT own a gun and are looking to purchase one through the background check loophole! I have never hesitated to provide my information. On the very rare occasion that I do sell a firearm, I do require a bill of sale for my records.

Many businesses require a driver's license to process a refund. I do not see the difference, whether you give that information to the other party in a gun sale or to a business!

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

In my experience anyone who is not my employer who wants a copy of my driver's license is an identity thief looking to sell my information to an illegal.

Thank you for once again making something you posted the most retarded thing I have read all week.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Maverick44,

Thanks kindly,
    GUNNER51

**** me. I posted too soon once again. This is the most retarded thing I have read all week.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    I'd show you my DL (in my hand) so you can see my picture and know I have a Texas DL (and therefore I'm a Texas resident) but no one is coping down info off of it. Is that good enough?

Last edited:

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'd show you my DL (in my hand) so you can see my picture and know I have a Texas DL (and therefore I'm a Texas resident) but no one is coping down info off of it. Is that good enough?

I can't cope with a private seller copying down any of my personal info. :p

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I never read a whole thread. I just read the OP and then comment that I agree with all of the previously disproven "facts". I prove it by being offended because everybody jumps on me for spouting ignorance.

I also get my information from the main stream media where the real truth is told.

ervdrvr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Harker Heights
    I can't believe I actually read through this entire thread and survived!!...Mod, please close this thread....my sides are about to split open from laughing so hard....I love you guys......

ervdrvr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Harker Heights
    Oh....and I never do BOS for private sales....Flash an ID for proof of citizenship of the great state of Texas, shake hands, swap cash/goods, and I'm on my way.....

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    Sl5KZfX.gif

Quarterhorse.gif
    8edf26de0837cbfbce9a84950cb9731c.gif

Bowyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2017
    I've bought and sold more than a couple firearms.
    I've never minded signing a BOS, if it makes the seller happy then who am I to say it's wrong?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom