Gun Zone Deals

Good guy with gun stops shooting at mall in Greenwood, Indiana.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Just curious if he was standing, or had a rest?

Not taking anything away from him.
    It's hard to find details, but I've seen mentioned he went to a rest, a pillar or a planter or something. Maybe we'll find out eventually.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Dickens' Drill...

From 40 yds run to 30, place 10 rounds on a full size IDPA silhouette...

8 hits is a winner,

but if you can do it, you're still a pussy compared to Eli Dickens, cause he did it cold and out of the blue... probably the last thing he ever expected he would have to do that day, despite having the tool for the job on him...

Guy's already a legend...

From what I read in another article, he started out at approx. 40 yards, and while shooting, closed in while the shooter was trying to retreat back into the bathroom, at the same time yelling to others to escape behind him. Straight up John McClain shit.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Guys on INGO don't seem to know much better than us...

"One news report said that Eli pushed his girl to a safer place and steadied himself on a beam or something to make the first shot. He supported the pistol to make the long shot."

"Killer is 20. Eli is 22. They're generational peers. One has a broken brain. One has balls. Is the difference between them nature? Or nurture? Maybe it's not a singular answer."

Copy/Paste for image of dead perp...

imgur.com/FBwv5ws

Last edited:

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Guys on INGO don't seem to know much better than us...

"One news report said that Eli pushed his girl to a safer place and steadied himself on a beam or something to make the first shot. He supported the pistol to make the long shot."

"Killer is 20. Eli is 22. They're generational peers. One has a broken brain. One has balls. Is the difference between them nature? Or nurture? Maybe it's not a singular answer."

Copy/Paste for image of dead perp...

imgur.com/FBwv5ws

INGO is TGT, just times 10.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    It is important to be capable of taking the shot. It is more important to be trained and capable to calmly act to take a life.
    To add to this, not detract. It’s important to be prepared to take the shot.

No sane person wants to be in this position, contrary to the lefts thought that this is all of our fantasies.
    I didn’t buy a fire extinguisher beating off about putting out a fire and being a hero, nor do I carry a gun for the same .

I do it because WE, all of us, are the first responders. I won’t trust my life to someone else.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    And for the record, neither the military or the police academy, teaches you how to survive afterwards. That’s where you’re brothers come in.

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    c22e9e6e9a39a7f3c76e30b59973090a.jpg

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    I’ll go with “A” for the chance to survive. I didn’t say, “The Win”, because nothing is guaranteed. A chance is the most we can hope for, and that’s want the 2nd amendment confirms for us.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    It's hard to find details, but I've seen mentioned he went to a rest, a pillar or a planter or something. Maybe we'll find out eventually.
    I heard that, too....mainly for the first few shots. He advanced closer for the rest.

I've heard conflicting reports about his gun. Some say it was a Glock 19 or 26. Others say it was a Hellcat. No one has said if it had an optic. I hope that info is released soon....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Simon brothers - own more than that. I like the of duty cop that tackled the mall guy with a rifle.

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Simon brothers - own more than that. I like the of duty cop that tackled the mall guy with a rifle.
    The best story of the Simons, who own the Indiana Pacers, got their glass building all shot up, …….

…..but, wait for it……

The thug ass Indiana Pacers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom