• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    Do some research on lifting for muscle or cardio and you might be able to have a good session at your apartment depending on the quality and amount of equipment. Mostly just need dumbbells.

46778.jpg

Yeah, they got a nice rack of dumbbells, I just get discouraged without seeing results like most people.

"Prepare yourself for the future,with what you've seen in the present"
    Target Sports

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Yeah, they got a nice rack of dumbbells, I just get discouraged without seeing results like most people.

The hardest part with losing weight is the beginning. Because unless you absolutely kick your ass 6/7 days a week and have a super clean diet, results will take longer than you want.
    But I promise if you stick with it or eat like a boss and work hard, the results will come and that is the greatest motivation.

#1 tip from me from experience: don't sell yourself short. I would have called you crazy if you had told me in high school that I would weigh less at the age of 25 than high school.
    Never thought I'd get under 210 and once it starts coming off, you just want to keep going

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    The hardest part with losing weight is the beginning. Because unless you absolutely kick your ass 6/7 days a week and have a super clean diet, results will take longer than you want.
    But I promise if you stick with it or eat like a boss and work hard, the results will come and that is the greatest motivation.

#1 tip from me from experience: don't sell yourself short. I would have called you crazy if you had told me in high school that I would weigh less at the age of 25 than high school.
    Never thought I'd get under 210 and once it starts coming off, you just want to keep going

I see a lot of friends loosing weight and becoming gym rats, but they don't work nearly as much as i do, so it's easier for them. I just need to get my ass up and do something. Partial to why I made this thread is for discussion as well.

azkcr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2013
    Borger, TX
    If your comfortable with it, take a before pic and post it up in post #1 and update it every 3-4weeks. We will either praise or [politely] re-motivate you. Lol.

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    If your comfortable with it, take a before pic and post it up in post #1 and update it every 3-4weeks. We will either praise or [politely] re-motivate you. Lol.

Lol, I wouldn't burden your eyes with a floppy stretch mark belly...

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    Hahahahaha.
    Oh God why did I click that.
    Watch it Franz, you'll be in my hood this weekend...

Haha, you didn't read it first!?? Lmao

Recoil45

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2014
    I see a lot of friends loosing weight and becoming gym rats, but they don't work nearly as much as i do, so it's easier for them. I just need to get my ass up and do something.

Like you said you just have to do it. Once you feel better it will be the motivation you need to keep going. Your diet can make you feel better within two weeks. Waiting to feel better by dropping 30lbs in the gym will take a lot more dedication. I can't stress the diet enough. I don't want to sound like a broken record so it's my last post on the subject.

Best of luck!

Tx_Mark

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 26, 2014
    I had a membership there once, they fuxked me over when I tried to cancel.

Top Bottom