• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    An offer has been made on the house! Now the title company people have to do what they do. Pray it all goes through. Thanks.

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    The people that were interested in the house have bowed out. :( There was another showing over the weekend so we'll see what happens with that. I'm ready for all this to be over with. Thank you all for your support!

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    Well the house is just one of my problems. Since my situation involves a divorce, it is unwise for me to divulge details here, but the rest of it is a heart breaking mess! I just believe that solutions and answers to my prayers will come in due time.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Sometimes in desguise, sometimes less of what we think they should be or want, but more of what we need. Keep the head up, sure things will get better.:D

from an non-recovering coffeeholic

Elbe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    San Antonio
    FOLLOW UP, THE REST OF THE STORY...

With much prayer, perseverance, and a lot of help from my friends here, over 5 months of hell has ended and I got through that phase!

I avoided foreclosure and a short sale of the house. The house sold for basically what was owed on the mortgage and most of the closing costs. The sale closed the first week of March in the nick of time. It was a long stressful process trying to sell a house during the holidays, cold weather, house showings, dealing with the banks, tons of paperwork, and trying to get a deal done before foreclosure process started. I was discouraged when the offer that came in December fell through but eventually a buyer came through.

I started a new job in March as well. This took me to San Antonio. I have family here and grew up here so it is not a totally new city for me, however, it has grown a lot since I lived in DFW. It is kind of bitter sweet to leave DFW but this is the door that opened so I walked through it.

The transition is hard and the actions of my STBX continue to cause problems for me, however, I am a stronger person now and I will get through the next phase and have a good life.

Thank you to the owners, admins for allowing this fundraiser. Thanks to the member(s) who spear headed it and approached the owner/admin about this. Thanks to everyone who donated to me. I feel my words are inadequate to express the gratitude that I feel. Everyone that gave helped me survive, keep the utilities on, buy groceries and gas, and cover essentials. More importantly, you gave me comfort in the knowledge I could get by until the immediate crisis passed. I did not ask for this but am eternally grateful and blessed and humbled by the generosity of this community. I pray that God returns the blessing to you and your family in your time of need.

Top Bottom