Lynx Defense

Houston Gun Collectors Association Show at Relaint this weekend.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Are there any deals so great at this mega show that they overwhelm paying to park, paying to get in, and walking the mile from the parking lot? Last time I went the only good deal was early renewal of NRA membership in exchange for free admission. Everybody selling had gone stupid with greed. I compare show dealers to gas stations. A bomb goes off in the middle east and prices go up the next day. Its BS. Obummer opens his stinking pie hole and gun dealers double their prices and sheeple shooters buy all the ammo, even though they only shoot twice a year. That's BS too. I'll just not be a part of it.

rgwalt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houston Heights
    I'll be there on Sunday. Looking forward to it! The HGCA shows have some really cool stuff. You see vendors and people you don't see at the normal shows we have here 2-4 times a month.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Are there any deals so great at this mega show that they overwhelm paying to park, paying to get in, and walking the mile from the parking lot? Last time I went the only good deal was early renewal of NRA membership in exchange for free admission. Everybody selling had gone stupid with greed. I compare show dealers to gas stations. A bomb goes off in the middle east and prices go up the next day. Its BS. Obummer opens his stinking pie hole and gun dealers double their prices and sheeple shooters buy all the ammo, even though they only shoot twice a year. That's BS too. I'll just not be a part of it.

Ok.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas

So does that mean you won't be making it to breakfast?....

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    This is the only Gun Show I try to make once or twice a year, in the past I have gotten some fantastic deals from private sellers. Because of the current panic I will probably skip this one although I was looking forward to the hunt for that special item I couldn't leave without.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I think that it is a little early to expect to find good deals at gun shows.. IMO

Can't find the thread but the last show had some good deals reported, and it was at during the panic.

The one I missed (and constantly get reminded of) was a pair of Bren Tens. Did find a CZ-52 that came home with ammo for a really good price.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    As far as good deals...................

If you are not planning on going, or will be going Sunday post up what you are looking for (within reason) and I will keep an eye out and post the results later. Hopefully others will assist also.

(No need to post about .22lr ammo for $20 a brick or anything stupid......................)

Top Bottom