• ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Yes.

Drunk drivers that kill other motorists should be shot on sight.

Commit crimes against a child? Shoot on sight.

Wife beater? Shoot on sight.

I firmly believe we’d have fewer crimes if we broadened and sped up the capital punishment process.

Do you think that police should be the only ones doing the shooting or should civilians also be able to shoot whoever they think should be shot?

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    On a no-knock warrant, the homeowners are shooting at armed intruders coming into their home.

I know how I’m going to react when armed intruders are breaking into my home. It may not end pretty for me, but I won’t be in a position to ask”are you cops or burglars?”

Especially since I have no criminal history and am not involved in the criminal underworld, and there’s no expectation that armed government agents have any beef with me whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well I am guessing that won't happen to you, perfor8, and Austin because........................wait for it............. Narcs did not make a controlled buy at your house. I think you'll are pretty safe from Jack Booted Oppression from local agencies. Now from the feds???

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    That statement says a lot about you.
    Does it, what does it say? Perhaps my point went over your head? You know you can't trust me, I'm delusional and retarded and am completely in bed with the NRA.

You know what I am beginning to find out? That there are a lot of folks here that say one thing and mean another. Me, I am being honest with you. There are a lot of folks here that "I support the police but......"
    which is usually followed by something asinine you heard from a rumor or make believe theory or some comment from a magazine like Reason.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    So let me get this straight:
    Red flag laws to take guns based on opinion of family or friends - bad

Relying on a drug addict informant to initiate a no-knock warrant against someone with no criminal history (and no drugs unearthed in the aftermath) - perfectly fine

Theres about a million things the cops can do to investigate crime - based on an informant’s word - before it escalates into serving a heavily armed no-knock warrant.

The two aren't related. I'm not gonna take the time to explain it. It is idiotic. Just leave it with you are against no knock warrants. You will find a camp to belong to, I'm just not in it. I think the majority of officers are also not in it. Administrative supervisors like your idea. It minimizes confrontation for sure but then the citizens like yourself start bitching about an increase in crime. You know - "the police are never around when you need them and they are only reactive and never do chit except eat donuts and write speeding tickets...."

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Do you think that police should be the only ones doing the shooting or should civilians also be able to shoot whoever they think should be shot?

Given the correct legal structure and consequences, it would be an interesting experiment. Self-policing communities have seen success in various places.

https://www.alrc.gov.au/publication...mmunity-wardens-and-other-forms-self-policing

Here’s a copy of HPDs Use of Force policy dated 25 Sep 2015.

https://static1.squarespace.com/sta...lice+Department++-+GO+600-17+Use+of+Force.pdf

If you actually ready it for understanding, you’ll understand why it is I’m surprised there’s not more officer involved shootings.

Last edited:

perfor8

God, guns, and guts
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Well I am guessing that won't happen to you, perfor8, and Austin because........................wait for it............. Narcs did not make a controlled buy at your house. I think you'll are pretty safe from Jack Booted Oppression from local agencies. Now from the feds???
    Already happened. The City of XXXXX, OK wrote me a check for an incident that occurred in about 1986. No, it wasn't a controlled buy, just a fucked up arrest with no PC (and subsequent violation of 42 U.S. Code § 1983). I do know how to piss off a cop. :)

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    The two aren't related. I'm not gonna take the time to explain it. It is idiotic. Just leave it with you are against no knock warrants. You will find a camp to belong to, I'm just not in it. I think the majority of officers are also not in it. Administrative supervisors like your idea. It minimizes confrontation for sure but then the citizens like yourself start bitching about an increase in crime. You know - "the police are never around when you need them and they are only reactive and never do chit except eat donuts and write speeding tickets...."

We get it.
    You’re the smartest guy in the room, and its over our heads.

Clearly I’m too dumb for my own good.

You have no idea what citizens like me are like.

If you’re unable to articulate a point for retards like me, them perhaps you should take your patronizing bullshit elsewhere.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Does it, what does it say? Perhaps my point went over your head? You know you can't trust me, I'm delusional and retarded and am completely in bed with the NRA.

If you don't know what it says about you then maybe you are delusional and retarded. Or it could be that you are just a typical cop who thinks that whatever you or your 'brothers' do is just fine, even if there is needless killing involved. And judging from what you have posted you sure seem to be "completely in bed with the NRA".

You know what I am beginning to find out? That there are a lot of folks here that say one thing and mean another.

Are you including me in those folks here that say one thing and mean another? If so what have I said that I don't mean?

Me, I am being honest with you.

I have no reason to believe that you are not being honest with me. I believe that you are being honest when you say that police should shoot more people.

There are a lot of folks here that "I support the police but......"
    which is usually followed by something asinine you heard from a rumor or make believe theory or some comment from a magazine like Reason.

Could you show me where I said "I support the police but......" and followed it up with something asinine that I heard from a rumor or make believe theory or some comment from a magazine like Reason?

Last edited:

perfor8

God, guns, and guts
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Supporting or not supporting the police isn't a thing for me. I support truth. I support individual liberty and responsibility. I support justice. Police can be on either side of those equations. A call to "support the police" (or any other agency, entity, or organization) is an ill-advised call to blindly suspend truth in deference to untruth i.e., a lie, specifically stated, "the police are always right".

Support the "insert favorite idol here".
    police
    NRA
    flag
    law
    any earthly authority
    military
    USA
    political party
    politician

Support 'em when they're right. Give 'em hell when they ain't.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Last edited:

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Already happened. The City of XXXXX, OK wrote me a check for an incident that occurred in about 1986. No, it wasn't a controlled buy, just a fucked up arrest with no PC (and subsequent violation of 42 U.S. Code § 1983). I do know how to piss off a cop. :)
    Indeed, it sounds like you do and proud of it. The guy who sued me for breaking his leg, lost. The lady who filed a written complaint against me lost too. All of which to say our stories have nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom