Join TexasGunTalk

I am Stunned....Did Not Think Even Austin Could Sink This Low....

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by gdr_11, Nov 14, 2019.

1. diesel1959

diesel1959 por vida Lifetime Member

Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    The fact that many parents are lousy parents does not obviate the fact that it is the parent's job to teach these things. The state and the schools can stay the hell out.

2. easy rider

easy rider Slacker Mode TGT Supporter

Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I've been welding for 44 years. In that time I got a degree in welding and was a welding supervisor. That qualified me to teach welding technology.

Who is teaching these children this so called sex education? What qualifies them to teach it? Who determines a person is qualified to teach this?

How did I or children before I was a child get through life without this so called education? Did I learn about things other than teachers or parents informing me? Certainly, and many things that I'm sure my parents wouldn't approve of, but it was my parents raising me that decided how I would process such information, not indoctrination that some teacher would decide how I should view such things. If you need someone to raise kid, get a nanny, not some gender studies graduate.

3. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known TGT Supporter

Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    I think the Liberal attitude toward the information being discussed and the age range tells me enough to know that's not who I want disseminating the information to them.

Just FYI - I'd been away from the forum for a while and couldn't recall why I certain members on ignore, now I remember.

shinerjohn, digger and TxStetson like this.
  4. Fishkiller

Fishkiller Active Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Holy Cow! A bit late to this party. I surely do not want a school teacher to provide such explicit information to amy child. Especially about reproductive organs to a 3rd grader. ince my kids are grown I do not hav to worry. But if I lived in that district my kids would be homeschooled or in private school tomorrow.

5. Davetex

Davetex TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 27, 2010
    Pflugerville
    Maybe, just maybe, they should teach things like math, science, reading and writing. Just saying.

6. FireInTheWire

FireInTheWire Ego kills talent TGT Supporter

Jan 22, 2018
    Big Country
    Thank you. You said it, exactly how I feel about it.

shinerjohn and digger like this.
  7. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan Active Member

"All that is required for evil to triumph, is for good men to say nothing."

Ignoring pathetic perverts is not "minding your own business". Society is the business AND the responsibility of every person in it.

jordanmills likes this.
  8. Jack Ryan

Jack Ryan Active Member

That is nothing but pedophiles taking over the educational system and implementing programs to groom entire grade schools at once for their "Free Candy" land.

9. Mowingmaniac 24/7

Mowingmaniac 24/7 TGT Addict

Nov 7, 2015
    The austin (read epstein) school board of degenerates want to educate your children like parents do...only different.

10. Mohawk600

Mohawk600 Well-Known

Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    There is no bottom to the Austin cesspool.

jordanmills and Davetex like this.