• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPTKILLER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gatesville, TX
    I do too in this or another holster. I carry 2 snake and 3-357 Magnum on the ranch. In town trips I carry 5-357 Magnum rounds.

Attachments

• C5A0F1D1-60D5-48B0-B163-68E7885AA311.jpeg
      C5A0F1D1-60D5-48B0-B163-68E7885AA311.jpeg
      16.7 KB · Views: 264

rogerdmillerco

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    I carry every day. I work from a home office, but put on my gun when I get dressed in the morning. I have to run out periodically during the day and do not want to have to think about having a gun when I do. It is just automatic for me to have a gun on me.

91B10

HATES: Politicians and Rust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2015
    South Texas
    On 5 Nov 2017 I decided to carry everywhere it was possible, to hell with the signs. If a business is so far left they put a .06 sign out I will try to avoid them and use thier competition if possible. If I can't then im CC so they wont know. I do not go to bars. My wife feels the same way. Obviously when I fly it's not possible. We live 9 miles from Southerland Springs Baptist Church. There were more than a few guns locked inside vehicles in that parking lot that day. I still get mad when I think about it. I suspect that I always will.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Never had the "right" to carry for the 37 years of my life in Commiefornia. Then, I went to Canada for 3.5 years where I had fewer RKBA rights than Commiefornia (hard to believe, haha).

Now I'm settled in Texas and am actually taking my LTC class this Saturday (yahoo). I must admit I was wavering on whether the LTC places me on some proverbial "list"; however, ultimately dismissed that concern considering I've purchased a handful of firearms here in Texas as a resident. If "they" want to know, I'm sure they can find out who has the guns whether or not I'm on the LTC list.

Once issued, I shall carry wherever I'm not in a place where doing so is outside the boundaries of my duties as a responsible, law abiding gun owner.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Can't carry at work but as soon as I go off duty it's back on. There's a healthy gun community at work as well with at least one guy who runs his own FFL and plenty of "gun guys" around.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom