• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I hate it when I sit down for a little R&R on the John and I notice I only have about five squares of toilet paper to work with. Also, I hate using thin, cheap paper in public places that rips even when I'm wiping as gently as possible. Damn cheap asses.

-TXG-

I hate that public restroom cheap crap. It might cost half as much as the good stuff but your customers use easily twice as much and come out with a chapped ass, literally. Seriously that is probably one of my biggest pet peeves on the planet is cheap good for nothing (except maybe starting fires) TP.
    Capitol Armory ad

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Then you get that unwanted penteration.

Or, in your case, wanted..

There you go making it gay again...damn it.

I hate that public restroom cheap crap. It might cost half as much as the good stuff but your customers use easily twice as much and come out with a chapped ass, literally. Seriously that is probably one of my biggest pet peeves on the planet is cheap good for nothing (except maybe starting fires) TP.

Nothing like sacrificing quality for quantity. Cheap bastards.

-TXG-

Manta

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2013
    Texas
    I think you all have been sniffing too much gun powder. Those weren't injuns they was hula girls.....Japanese in disguise.

diveRN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    The Metroplex
    - When you make a statement and the first reply you get is, "I know, right?!?!" (might be a California thing)

- Use of the 'words', "hecka" or "hella." - Again, may be a Cali thing.

- When someone takes something and doesn't put it back. That can start minor wars in my household.

- When you're on the 50 yard range with 10 - 15 other people and some asshat decides he likes shooting your target better than he likes shooting his.

-Lima beans.

- Light beer

I could probably come up with a few more....

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    The auto dispense faucet ..I'm not a hater, but I always want to rip those suckers off the wall..big hand, they touch everything while I'm trying to get enough water to clean my pinky finger.. then I'm left waving (and touching) like the Walmart orchestra leader for what ever time delay it takes to get another 5 whoop'n ounces.. and if you have a JP (Jared Penetration) it's aerobic hand waving.. I pretty well hate em..

The opposite OVER use of water.. not environment, just don't like to waste water.. this is not something supported by others, especially our grand kids.. i really think the last words before dropping them off for a visit goes something like this.."make sure grandpa watches while you turn the water on, then open it up till he starts shaking"

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Waking up before 6 am just to see if I can find some .22 lr ammo at Walmart. Showing up at said Walmart and asking the associate if they got any in and being told we can't tell you until 7am.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Which one you goin to? Call Harker Heights wally the night before and we will tell you what is coming in the morning. Save a wasted trip.

from an non-recovering coffeeholic

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Running out of wheel weights. I need to cast some bullets and have no lead.

All is better now. I was given 2 five gallon buckets of wheel weights today. Got 126 ingots so far. I have another 1/2 bucket to go. I sleep better knowing I get to do something "gun related" tomorrow.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park

All is better now. I was given 2 five gallon buckets of wheel weights today. Got 126 ingots so far. I have another 1/2 bucket to go. I sleep better knowing I get to do something "gun related" tomorrow.

Speaking of which I need to remember to talk to my local NTB and hope they don't already have a caster swiping their stock. Bought to get into casting and powder coating for my 300 blk project.

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX

Speaking of which I need to remember to talk to my local NTB and hope they don't already have a caster swiping their stock. Bought to get into casting and powder coating for my 300 blk project.

Every time I've ever tried, I always get some lame excuse of "we can't do that because..."

Would love to get back into it. Been a few years since I last casted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Every time I've ever tried, I always get some lame excuse of "we can't do that because..."

Would love to get back into it. Been a few years since I last casted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The guys at the local NTB know me really well, as long as nobody else is using them I think they will be agreeable.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Running out of wheel weights.
    Running out of powder. By the end of next week, I should have about 150 pounds of most of the powders I use so things will be semi-OK soon. I just need to find some good pistol powder for .38 wadcutter loads where I can buy a reasonable quantity at one time; not having any luck so far.

I hate it when that happens.

Andy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    I was given 2 five gallon buckets of wheel weights today. Got 126 ingots so far. I have another 1/2 bucket to go. I sleep better knowing I get to do something "gun related" tomorrow.
    Nice! :)

I have plenty of lead - I just need to find time to cast some bullets in the Saeco 230gr RN mold someone gifted me. Haven't touched it since I got it back from the machinist who removed the bevel bases for me...

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I used to work in a police academy and at end of course, we'd solicit input on "what can we improve on?" Always at least 1/3 of class suggested higher quality toilet paper.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Dude's wear pajama bottoms out in public!! I've been seeing more and more of it lately.

977405_orig.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    People wear pajama bottoms out in public!! I've been seeing more and more of it lately.

Fixed and I couldn't agree more. It's one thing to step out of the car and gas up, completely different when you have a full cart at WM.

Top Bottom