Military Camp

If you could own one car of your choice?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FifthGenTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2008
    McKinney, Texas
    Its not fancy, its not fast, but I want my grandparents old 76 Suburban back. It was a dark green, no A/C, not power steering. It had a real Chevy 350 with a carb, 4 on the floor with a low granny gear. Vinyl seats, rubber floor from front to back. No frills, dependable, useful truck.

boatfloater

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    1971 Barracuda body, with all electric guts. Last I heard, it was something like a 20,000 dollar conversion.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho

I second that. The FJ Cruisers are an excellent competition to the Jeep. I'm thinking about buying one when my jeep dies.

I'm not a car person by any means but if I had to chose a car, I would say an Original Dodge Charger from the late 60's or early 70's. The new chargers are not a charger in my book, they're a family sedan, the orginal chargers had 2 doors and had the original HEMI Engine. The so called HEMI engines now don't have crap compared to the original HEMI.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I would want my old 1971 Pontiac Formula 455...even if it wasn't completely restored when I sold it...Can you say 600HP N/A on pump gas after minor engine modifications

Vellcrow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Pflugerville
    1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C

Shelby-Cobra.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    porsche RUFF twin turbo

It's a RUF, not a RUFF, and it's not a Porsche. RUF is a manufacturer like Saleen. They buy new Porsches and tune the crap out of them, they're new cars when they're done.

That said, I wouldn't touch a Porsche with a ten foot pole. The purchase price is only a fraction of the cost of owning one, and I'm not even including insurance and fuel.

My wants: Ariel Atom (the English version with the Honda drivetrain. No GM driveline for me, thanks).

Lotus Exige.

I need another Miata, and I need to tune this one more.

An 89ish Ford Bronco with a 5.8 liter engine. One in better shape than the used-up one I have now.

A few dozen motorcycles so that I can figure out what I like (cruisers and sportbikes need not apply, though. Don't like either seating position).

This is my short list. The list of all cars I'd like would be looooong, and take a month or two for me to compile. And even then, I'd have to keep adding to it.

Castrolr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    It's a RUF, not a RUFF, and it's not a Porsche. RUF is a manufacturer like Saleen. They buy new Porsches and tune the crap out of them, they're new cars when they're done.

You mean like a lingenfelter trans-am or a hennisey viper.. wow i had no clue..!!

sorry for the misspelling and the sarcasm, but i thought it was the car i wanted ,Not you telling me what i dont want

CharlieBear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    Bentley Continental Spur

One Car? Money no object? You fella's threw out some great cars, but personally, its gotta be this Bentley.

0-60 in 4.9 Seconds, top speed 194, 552bhp. Cream Puff interior, bad ass stereo system.

P.S. Who's got their eyes out on that new Chevy Camero? That is a tempting ride.

Attachments

• CFS_Introduction_Main.jpg
      CFS_Introduction_Main.jpg
      78.2 KB · Views: 210

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Is it ok to list my first and second choice??

69' Dodge charger with a 383 magnum, holley 4 barrel, msd ignition setup,edelbrock aluminum intake, Mopar performance cam, a727 torqueflite,dana 60 rear end.

and or a 89' dodge w250 power ram with the 5.9 I- 6 cummins diesel, a727 torqueflite,dana 40 front and dana 60 rear end.

Top Bottom