Capitol Armory ad

If You Decide Not To Get The "COVID" Vaccine, You're Now Labelled An Anti-Vaxxer

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I'm no conspiracy theorist by any means, and for the most part tend to ignore most of them since most are rooted in delusion or are lacking any substance of reality.

But, with this vaccine, when someone, or anyone, and maybe even especially a government entity is pushing so hard for people to be vaccinated, with what I consider to be still an experimental vaccine for the most part, it does give me cause for concern. Even more concern when it's being pushed for those that have already been exposed to Covid, or contracted Covid.

It gives me a reason to wonder at the true nature of the vaccine.
    Remember when they called those that said that this coronavirus came from the Wuhan lab conspiracy theorists?
    Target Sports

6&10

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2021
    Texas
    Properly speaking, the covid vaccine is not a vaccine. A vaccine must contain the virus (active/inactive). The current covid vaccines contain neither.

Well, covid is a corona virus, as is the common-cold. Getting a cold doesn't immunize one against further cold-infections. Mutates too fast. However, I think there are a multitude of other reasons for not getting the covid vaccine.

I'm afraid that HIPPA is strictly a one-way street now. Patients are on the other side.
    [I'm having problems w/ this multi-quote functions, sorry.]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Interesting posts....

My family practitioner stated she would not take the covid vaccine, and therefore she could not ethically recommend it for us.

It's my understanding that there are a number of docs (including some in Dallas, I'm told) who are refusing to see patients who have received the covid vaccine out of concern that those vaccinated are producing "spike proteins" (which is what actually produces the illness, not the covid virus) which can infect and sicken the non-vaccinated. Living w/ a profoundly disabled individual, we decided it best to ban entry of vaccinated individuals into that residence, unless there was an emergent cause for entry. [It's my understanding that these spike proteins reproduce via "evangelization", kinda like prions do. I read a prepublication article recently that referred to these covid spike proteins as "spions" (or something like that).]

It's also been my understanding that physicians receive ~$350 for every individual to whom they administer the covid vaccine, and that if the physician does not "make quota" there are sanctions for not doing so.

Finally, it's my understanding that deleterious side effects to the covid vaccine may take as long as 2 years (or longer) to express themselves.

I wasn't an anti-vaxxer, but I guess I may be.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Remember when they called those that said that this coronavirus came from the Wuhan lab conspiracy theorists?

So many stories have been told as to what caused this virus, I'm at the point I don't really know what to believe, or what's true anymore.

One of the strangest was that it was created to prevent Trump from getting elected! Pointing at how great an ally Biden was with China. But, being realistic, I pretty much relegated that one to the big honking pile of nonsense the conspiracy nuts were selling!

Now what I do believe is, that the virus was a means to push an agenda to discredit Trump and to create a means to keep Trump from being re-elected with election fraud and voter tampering.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019

So many stories have been told as to what caused this virus, I'm at the point I don't really know what to believe, or what's true anymore.

One of the strangest was that it was created to prevent Trump from getting elected! Pointing at how great an ally Biden was with China. But, being realistic, I pretty much relegated that one to the big honking pile of nonsense the conspiracy nuts were selling!

Now what I do believe is, that the virus was a means to push an agenda to discredit Trump and to create a means to keep Trump from being re-elected with election fraud and voter tampering.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    It's also been my understanding that physicians receive ~$350 for every individual to whom they administer the covid vaccine, and that if the physician does not "make quota" there are sanctions for not doing so.
    You have anything to back up the BS you just posted. I have my EOB and you are full of shit.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Properly speaking, the covid vaccine is not a vaccine. A vaccine must contain the virus (active/inactive). The current covid vaccines contain neither.

Well, covid is a corona virus, as is the common-cold. Getting a cold doesn't immunize one against further cold-infections. Mutates too fast. However, I think there are a multitude of other reasons for not getting the covid vaccine.

[I'm having problems w/ this multi-quote functions, sorry.]
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'll help you out a little here.

If you want to just quote one post, use the reply button at the bottom. It will quote just that one post.

If you want to quote multiple posts, use the quote button at the bottom of each post you want to quote.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    As soon as the race was on to get the so-called vaccines out to the public, my first thought was that something was dirty about the virus and gov's mismanagement of it. Second thought was that there's going to be a push to have it mandatory and everyone have a wearable record. So far vaccine passports haven't become law but many in the harris/obiden administration are pushing it, including the senile sniffer. Now every few days there's news of another variant that's more deadly and spreads quicker than the original. I fully expect either a quick law passed or executive order from the dimwit in our White House mandating mask wearing everywhere, followed by the vaccine passport, followed by people without the passports not being able to go into stores to do the shopping we need to do to feed our families. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you wish, but what I just typed is a democrap's wish list to keep everyone under complete gov control.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

I'm a conspiracy theorist, because to me the only logical explanation was that it originated in the lab, yet they kept saying it was from a wet market in Wuhan. Now that Trump isn't pres. it looks like it came from the lab after all.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    As soon as the race was on to get the so-called vaccines out to the public, my first thought was that something was dirty about the virus and gov's mismanagement of it. Second thought was that there's going to be a push to have it mandatory and everyone have a wearable record. So far vaccine passports haven't become law but many in the harris/obiden administration are pushing it, including the senile sniffer. Now every few days there's news of another variant that's more deadly and spreads quicker than the original. I fully expect either a quick law passed or executive order from the dimwit in our White House mandating mask wearing everywhere, followed by the vaccine passport, followed by people without the passports not being able to go into stores to do the shopping we need to do to feed our families. Call me a conspiracy theorist all you wish, but what I just typed is a democrap's wish list to keep everyone under complete gov control.

A couple of years ago, if you had wrote that, I'd have called you a nutcase. Now, I think you may be totally correct.
    I'm a conspiracy theorist, because to me the only logical explanation was that it originated in the lab, yet they kept saying it was from a wet market in Wuhan. Now that Trump isn't pres. it looks like it came from the lab after all.

Sadly, or unfortunately, I too may be becoming a conspiracy theorist as well!

I would put more credence in the virus having been cooked up in some lab than anywhere else. That is just a more plausible method of what happened.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Evidently the latest variant is really bad for "children".

Got to get those vax numbers up....
    Well, of course! Go to Bitchute and look up Dr. Micheal Yeadon. I can't remember who was interviewing him, but it was about two hours long, he goes into virus variants in depth. It's much harder to convince people to get this vaccine if there are those that don't really need it, like children.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I will check on that but I'm sure I signed some document that allows that years ago when I Joind the company.
    Here's some hope for you. Dr. McCullough is from Texas A&M and he's working on a lawsuit to stop private businesses from discriminating and trying to force vaccines.

You can find this interview on BitChute:
    DR. REINER FUELLMICH INTERVIEWS DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH
    (I am skeptical about posting these videos in here)

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I had it. Don’t know why I’d get the vaccine at this point.

Exactly.

And that is why the pro-vaccers are so angry. They do not want you to get the benefits since you did not take the vac. As usual, they want equal outcome, not equal opportunity.

The vac is available to anyone, so if you are worried get, not need to worry if tommy does not get it and gets ill, you are safe.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    There have been so many labels thrown around over the last several years, that I could be identified with, that I have lost count, or care of anymore.

Frankly, I have gotten to the point that I even care less in explaining my thoughts or opinions to such people that would use these labels to identify me as being .

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There have been so many labels thrown around over the last several years, that I could be identified with, that I have lost count, or care of anymore.

Frankly, I have gotten to the point that I even care less in explaining my thoughts or opinions to such people that would use these labels to identify me as being .
    So you admit, you're a nutcase.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Safe. Hmmm.
    So safe the manufacturers needed to be excused from legal liability for their product

On that note, one wonders if employers who require employees to be injected with a product that is experimental and shielded from civil liability can be made to assume the liability from problems derived from the vaccine.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    So safe the manufacturers needed to be excused from legal liability for their product

On that note, one wonders if employers who require employees to be injected with a product that is experimental and shielded from civil liability can be made to assume the liability from problems derived from the vaccine.

I see it this way. If someone is going to "force" me to be vaccinated, then they should assume all risks or damages that may arise. If they can't, or won't then they ain't forcing me to do a damn thing.

Top Bottom