Austin - Rockdale
    Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Oh my gosh. This thread has been retracked at last 3 times... Can't say derailed because the train hasn't stopped, but whatever happened, I'm sure it's because the conductor was texting his underage girlfriend.

For the record, I'm happily single. Part of the reason for that is it is too hard to tell 17 from 27 year olds these days.....trying my best to avoid the whole underage thing ><

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    For the record, I'm happily single. Part of the reason for that is it is too hard to tell 17 from 27 year olds these days.....trying my best to avoid the whole underage thing ><

david-wooderson.gif

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Toyotas are more 'murican than the US brands these days... Toyota Tundra: American Made Through And Through

Plus they are tacticool rides for real warriors.

Why do you hate American workers?
    I ain't hating nothing
    Just dislike for Japanese owned companies using American workers and the corporate profits go back to Japan so they come buy up more and more of America till they own it all

I kind of like Americans owning America not foreigners
    But you go buy your Jap truck and drive it around with American flags on Pearl harbor day

I saw they had put a Japanese POW survivor in the veterans parade in the back of a freaking Toyota Camery one year
    He was too old to even know
    That's just wrong

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Mobil 1 not mobile.. is engine oil. It has emulsifiers, shear stabilizers, VI improvers, detergents, dispersants, defoaming agents and zinc.
    How does this benefit your firearm exactly? I've never understood why people want to put a lubricant designed for 220 deg F internal combustion engine into a firearm.
    Why not use a lubricant designed for a firearm?

For years I and many, many others used motor oil, never had a problem with it...then somewhere in there, somebody came out with a gun lube made from Duck Butter, following that it was $S Lube (Sasquatch Scrotum Sack Sweat) each one with bigger and bolder claims. The latest I guess is Frog Lube. which does not seem to work so well when its cold and the 4S Lube stinks real bad when its warm etc etc etc.

That said I what is the difference between the engine and a gun action? Dunno, just wondering, maybe Mobil 1 is good, maybe its not, but its good enough for a 700 HP engine, spinning at 7000 RPM that has a 5 yr 100,000 mi warranty.

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    You are the only person to spell Mobil correctly
    You win one free pack of sasaqutch scrotum lube

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Who is making a 7000 HP production engine and warrants it for 100k miles ?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Who is making a 7000 HP production engine and warrants it for 100k miles ?
    Typo, I meant 700. I cannot speak for the passenger side of Ford, by my F 350 is laying down 860 lbs of torque and around 450 HP IIRC and comes with a 100,000 mi warranty.

My BiL worked at Mobil, there in Dallas, hidden away from prying eyes is where Mobil drills oil wells, he was a driller who worked on an IBM 360 rig IIRC. He told me ALL of Mobil's wells are drilled right there in Dallas and trust me that building looks like a fortress, cameras EVERYWHERE and getting in is not easy at all.

cesar medina

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2014
    Where is "here".

I've only heard "pee-can" used jokingly. Puh-kahn is pretty much the standard every where I've been in Texas.
    Im sorry for not being specific:eek: but im in the greater houston area around pearland,angleton, Brazoria. . Ive only heard pee-can ..hmm i need to get out more then

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Got in a scary situation today

With all the hype, I got myself frog lube a few months back. I lubed my carry gun pretty well and all was fine and well untill today when I went to range shoot.

Click no Bang

Top Bottom