Hurley's Gold

I'm hearing rumbles about folks selling their .22's?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    uh, I think your "rumbles" are in your belly (selling their .22s ? - don't think so.....)
    Lynx Defense

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I believe it is both hoarding and flipping. There is no doubt that I see it being sold for rediculous prices. I also believe people are holding onto it as well out of fear that prices will spike up and stay that way. I am holding onto most of what I get.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Just give it some time, itll eventually stop. The idiots paying ridiculous prices are going to run out of money and the prices will get back to normal. At least now you can backorder some places and if you really want it you can find it. That was not the case a couple months ago.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    been out of the "ammo market" for about a year until recently. .22 is still unobtanium? holy crap! bought 5000 round @ .4/shot earlier last year after the 2nd great obama panic began. been sitting on that plus about 10k more.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just give it some time, itll eventually stop. The idiots paying ridiculous prices are going to run out of money and the prices will get back to normal. At least now you can backorder some places and if you really want it you can find it. That was not the case a couple months ago.

Back ordering is what im looking to do.

Wont pay the flippers.

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    For everyone looking for .22 and within reasonable distance to Cabelas. I've picked up about 8, 000 rds in the last 3 months using Slickguns. Everytime I see it I have sent to
    store then pickup once I have at least 2,000 rds. I know it doesn't work for everybody, but if your close it's worth it. Twice I've gotten 2,200 Federal cans for $99+ free shipping.

I saw a vendor at a recent gun show with about 15 of those same cans for $175, ridiculous!

Top Bottom