• ...and so much more!
  • duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Perty.

Look up the Heggis(sp) spring flip. Super easy mod, lightens the trigger just a bit. Mag disconnect is also really easy to get rid of if you choose to do so and seems to make the trigger just a bit smoother.

Sent from my HAL 9000
    Thanx for the tip!

Now to find a good red dot for it that won't break the bank!

Sent from...wait where am I!?

duckknot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Leander, TX
    Not enough Buck Mark pics in this thread.

5dde91d16fd16e16b1975bc9fb0fc37e.jpg

Sent from my HAL 9000
    What did you use to mount that red dot? I have a primary arms red dot but I have a raised mount

Sent from...wait where am I!?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That's the mount that came on it. Don't even remember what mount options were available.

It was supposed to go on one of Miranda's guns, think it was a birthday or Christmas present to her, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray55classic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    South of Houston
    I have a few others Mk2's, and a few older Mk1 678 target models.
    I agree about the MK/KMK10's, they are a ball to shoot and more accurate than many rifles.
    Scoped, bagged and benched they'll blow most peoples minds.
    Over the years I've owned quite a few high end 22 pistols ,
    Colt Diamondbacks & Woodsman's, S&W kit guns, High Standards, etc, etc.
    Traded or sold them all off, but I always kept my Ruger Mk's.
    IMO A Ruger MK1 or MK2 is extremely hard to equal in accuracy, dependability, price or looks.
    Markii033.jpg

Last edited:

Txhillbilly

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    North Texas
    Nice looking Victory. I might have to get one of those.
    I have a Buckmark,but still need to buy a TacSol barrel for it to use my Spectre II on it. The only thing threaded that I have presently is my S&W 22A,but it's accurate,and fun to shoot.

kdunn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    I say Buck Mark because the Ruger is a pain in the anus to take apart and put back together. You need a mallet and punch and a dental pick and a block of wood to bash it apart and then reach inside and move stuff around into the right position to make it go back together.

This is quite a bit exaggerated haha but the Ruger is a PITA to take apart and clean until you have figured out the process. I needed tools to break it down the first couple time but after that you can do it without them.

Other than the breakdown process of the Ruger I absolutely love the my MKIII 22/45 Lite with threaded barrel. It is definitely the most accurate 22 I've ever shot "out of the box" and will eat any Ammo I've given it

Alliance96

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2016
    I say Buck Mark because the Ruger is a pain in the anus to take apart and put back together. You need a mallet and punch and a dental pick and a block of wood to bash it apart and then reach inside and move stuff around into the right position to make it go back together.

If I could find a Buck Mark with a threaded barrel I'd shoot my Ruger until it got all gunked up and stopped working and throw it away and replace with the Browning.

What this guy said

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'll probably buy a Buck Mark threaded at some point ($$$$) but I do like my 22/45 lite. I don't need any tools to pull it apart or reassemble it, at least not for general cleaning. Not honestly sure what the fuss is about. To completely strip it down you really only need one allen wrench.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    After removing the rear sight on my Buckmark, I put a Tactical Solutions picatinny rail on it and then mounted a cheap red/green sight on it. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but if you don't try..

I liked it so much I bought a Vortex Venom (way higher quality and very, very light weight) and will put the el cheapo red/green sight on another less quality gun.

If all goes according to plan, I should get the VV sight Friday or latest Saturday, I hope.

Ruger has designed the Mark IV so it's a breeze to clean.

Before you buy .22 cal auto loader, take a look at it.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    I have a Mark III and at least I don't have to worry about someone randomly taking it down and cleaning it improperly. It's like owning that only car on the street that doesn't have electronic ignition and YOU are the only one in the neighborhood who still knows how to change the points and set the timing. Actually, it's not bad once you do it.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    This thread reminds me I need to get my Buck Mark out of the safe and shoot it. And yes, it is two words and not one.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom