• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    I'm a bit unhappy with the title. There's nothing inherently wrong with two humans of the opposite sex breeding together. We are all created of one blood. Dogs don't care, cats don't care, pretty much any animal that is of the same "kind" and yes, dark-skinned humans and light skinned humans are the same KIND.

There's something morally wrong with the other.

And yes, turn the TV off. Read good books and build things.
    Hurley's Gold

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Competence...not required.

Queers of the most outrageous kind (in the view of normal people) like sammy brinton/rachel levine get to be part of the most incompetent administration in history cuz they really check off the woke agenda boxes...

Too bad, mayor petey booty-gunge, the hopeless failure, isn't a minority female...he'd have even more woke boxes to check off...

Oh regarding, the massive disaster in East Palestine, Ohio, petey says it's (I'm not kidding) Trumps fault...

Hopeless, Hopeless failure this fk is...

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    To each their own but I take issue with one specific pharma commercial that blatantly portrays every person in the ad as a sex starved whore that is running as fast as they can to the next truck stop glory hole. Disgusting whether lgbt or straight. I'd be pissed if I was being portrayed like that and I'm sure a lot of lgbt people are too.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Even most of "the gays" hate this bullshit. All they wanted was acceptance not forced indoctrination.

Last edited:

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Why does every commercial on TV have an interracial or gay couple? Realistically, based upon percentages of those marriages and actual gay population, the frequency is ridiculous. Are TV companies preempting future criticism for not being woke enough? This unreasonable pandering has become annoying.

Where have you been the last 10 years. Just now noticing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I am offended by any commercial that features gay men, or in Spanish language. Not an issue, I just change stations. I just wanted to voice my disgust of either one.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    This list will help, and with enough using it, and investing/buying accordingly, may fix it!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    one specific pharma commercial that blatantly portrays every person in the ad as a sex starved whore that is running as fast as they can to the next truck stop glory hole
    Which one is that? Asking for a friend.
    While I can use my premium login on many devices, ad blockers don't work on my phone.
    I use NewPipe on my phone. More useful features than the youtube app. Best of all no ads or google spyware.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Where else can we bitch about wokeness and not get attacked?
    Ah yes, freedom of speech. I recently discussed this with a youngster (20ish) who thought they could say anything, anytime w/o repercussions. They were completely aghast after I explained what 1A meant.

I'm SO glad not to be raising kids these days.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Ah yes, freedom of speech. I recently discussed this with a youngster (20ish) who thought they could say anything, anytime w/o repercussions. They were completely aghast after I explained what 1A meant.

I'm SO glad not to be raising kids these days.
    Their parents aren't raising them either. They are being programmed by the education system liberals.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom