• ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Which one is that? Asking for a friend.

I use NewPipe on my phone. More useful features than the youtube app. Best of all no ads or google spyware.
    It was for one of the PReP (AIDS) medications. Can't remember the specific version. I haven't seen the commercial lately so it might have gotten pulled but I don't watch a lot of network TV so who knows.
    Gun Zone Deals

Texan79423

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2021
    Flatlands
    lost.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

For the record, I am not against “mixed marriages” per-se as long as the participants are sufficiently mature to realize they may be taking on more issues than just getting married. I just don’t like it when advertisers try to force their “social views” upon their potential customers.

While on the topic, I believe that movie & TV producers who create special “Black Roles” are just furthering stereotypes and are harming those they seek to promote. Many times their motivations are cynical.

We haven’t lived real lives with racial “roles” in 60 years. Why not just let ALL actors be considered for all roles?

leVieux

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    doesn't matter. they've won. in the foreseeable future expect more, regardless of the pushback. the dark tide of perversion and the jackboots of totalitarian abuse are trampling the world's freedom. the battle was never between the east and the west. it was for our minds and we lost them.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Was watching a college womens basketball game recently and there was a commercial with two moms walking with their kid.

Then last night I was at a ball field, and what the heck. Two moms come walking up with a girl carrying softball gear, who looked like a boy.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    When these commercials come on is when I use my remote to change channels or turn it off completely., what little bit of television that I watch.
    With the exception of sporting events, it seems every channel uses the same times for commercials. I'm talking down to the minute. I guess that's so if you change the channel, you don't get involved in another program, all you get is another f'ing commercial. I've taken to DVR'ing so I can skip thru them.

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    <>

For the record, I am not against “mixed marriages” per-se as long as the participants are sufficiently mature to realize they may be taking on more issues than just getting married. I just don’t like it when advertisers try to force their “social views” upon their potential customers.

While on the topic, I believe that movie & TV producers who create special “Black Roles” are just furthering stereotypes and are harming those they seek to promote. Many times their motivations are cynical.

We haven’t lived real lives with racial “roles” in 60 years. Why not just let ALL actors be considered for all roles?

leVieux
    When they do "The Barak Obama Story" with Tom Hanks, or other white actor playing the lead, I say perhaps things are balancing out. As it stands now, it appears that blacks are 75% of the population with Fags & Dykes being the other 25%.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Episode 3 of "The Last Of Us" and the homo lip lock didn't make me quit watching, although I fast forwarded past that shit. Then episode 7 (I think) had an interracial lesbo liplock from one of the main characters. Now I read that they are having a trans character... jeez, talk about pushing the agenda!!

Intentionally according to this: https://boundingintocomics.com/2023...iences-to-push-gay-storylines-and-propaganda/

Yah, the director is gay. And two female young actresses say if I don't like seeing that shit, don't watch, go to a diff show. OK. (they've normalized homo with most young people today.)

If he has to "trick" people into watching homo scenes, he knows he's in the wrong.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Episode 3 of "The Last Of Us" and the homo lip lock didn't make me quit watching, although I fast forwarded past that shit. Then episode 7 (I think) had an interracial lesbo liplock from one of the main characters. Now I read that they are having a trans character... jeez, talk about pushing the agenda!!

Intentionally according to this: https://boundingintocomics.com/2023...iences-to-push-gay-storylines-and-propaganda/

Yah, the director is gay. And two female young actresses say if I don't like seeing that shit, don't watch, go to a diff show. OK. (they've normalized homo with most young people today.)

If he has to "trick" people into watching homo scenes, he knows he's in the wrong.

I’ve watched one episode of this show last weekend & thought it might be worth watching. But after reading this post I’ll definitely watch something else.

Ain’t wasting my time on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom