• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    lol

inb4 TXI calls you a tough guy sarcastically.

----
    edit
    ----

nice edit there. went from a keyboard commando to a sexist in record time.

congrats.
    Gun Zone Deals

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Hahahaha I couldn't care less. I don't accept low-ball offers anyway. My prices are hard to beat so don't worry, I'll still make the sale and get my asking price.

sounds liek you are pretty good at turning a profit with your "personal" gun collection.

be careful, the ATF is looking into guys liek you.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Lol @ this childish rant. In the buy/sell world, cash is king. I sell a lot of stuff on forums and Craigslist, and I well sell someone out for $10, or if it means I will get my money at 10am that morning instead of 10pm. I've been stood up by too many people to "hold" items without a deposit.

Are you going to at least have the courtesy to call/email the other person and let them know? THAT is the point of issue here - there was an agreement, then the seller/buyer flakes.

Nothing childish - just common courtesy. And yes - if I commit to someone I'm going to honor my word.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Are you going to at least have the courtesy to call/email the other person and let them know? THAT is the point of issue here - there was an agreement, then the seller/buyer flakes.

Nothing childish - just common courtesy. And yes - if I commit to someone I'm going to honor my word.

Yes, I mentioned that in my post. I will sell someone out for $10, but I will always notify them.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    sounds liek you are pretty good at turning a profit with your "personal" gun collection.

be careful, the ATF is looking into guys liek you.

Ah, you're so clever. You you assume that I'm selling guns. I simplycsaid I buy/sell a lot. Never did I say it was guns, and the anecdote I provided was about a bike.

But ya, the ATF must love me. :rolleyes:

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Ah, you're so clever. You you assume that I'm selling guns. I simplycsaid I buy/sell a lot. Never did I say it was guns, and the anecdote I provided was about a bike.

But ya, the ATF must love me. :rolleyes:

Might suggest you take that chip off your shoulder......you're managing to rile up a coupla guys that're pretty easy going with your "in-your-face" comments, and this board is littered with the banned names of those that make a habit of doing that, because it usually indicates that they are here for controversy, not discussion.

Up to you - just a suggestion.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Well, you came in with an insult to the O.P. but yet you agreed with her in regards to contacting the buyer.....so essentially you insulted them for no reason. They weren't mad about being sold to someone else, just the lack of communication.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Might suggest you take that chip off your shoulder......you're managing to rile up a coupla guys that're pretty easy going with your "in-your-face" comments, and this board is littered with the banned names of those that make a habit of doing that, because it usually indicates that they are here for controversy, not discussion.

Up to you - just a suggestion.

I got accused of straw selling guns, and now you want me to take the chip off my shoulder?

I'm done with this thread.

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    with any luck your done with the forum.

and for the record i didnt accuse you of making straw purchases or sales, i just advised you to watch out so you dont end up like John Shipley.

i assumed (and honestly still think) you were talking about gun sales since that [guns] is the general focus of this entire site.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    would be kinda funny if i get banned for that.

It would be a shame if either of us got banned. I thought people were allowed to disagree every now and then?

Wolfwood

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    well in all honesty we both probably broke one of the rules several times.

Top Bottom