• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Theres the theory in all of this that sounds reasonable to people especially those who are drawn to the supposed intellectual argument and then there is the pragmatic application that isnt always so happy and ironically full of rainbows.

Choose your allies wisely because some will be there for you when the time comes and others will stab you in the back.
    Gun Zone Deals

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    no guys it really is more than that.. I don't think it's a choice as much as it's just the way the individual is wired, that being said it's still wrong.. you get this or not, and I'm not a hater, I actually support their legal rights to live together, everything except the name marriage.. Men are so indoctrinated that the life style is wrong that a gay male in prison is (for the most part, exitent of gang stuff) rare.. Women in our society lacking that go into prison and immediately form a gay life style.. slippery slope.. yep!
    Many years ago I thought it was choice, but a lot of research and knowing gays convinced me its the way they are wired and that is the current accepted thnking, albeit I think there is a % of the homo population that does so by choice.
    [Listen to some of the blubbering liberal talking heads on TV and one has to ask the question: If Obama walked in the room and dropped his drawers would stick you head in his butt or just give him a blow job?]

I support any and all marriage between an individual and his partner of choice be it his bass boat or Bill and Bruce, fact is I really do not care one way or another, not mine to judge. But sadly in the US marriage is managed and controlled by the govt(s), which I am firmly against...that said then I only support man and woman in the eyes of that institution of marriage...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    The difference is, I don't believe someone's sexual orientation is destructive.

Maybe it is according to your religious views, but not everyone will share those views. That is the general basis of your argument. Nothing wrong with having your faith, but I don't think your religion, or mine, or anyone else's is a good basis to judge what is destructive.

You are way off with that comment. In fact, that is exactly what defines evil or sin, your religious ideals. New Testament ideology says love your neighbor as yourself. Compare that to Islam's "jihad," not a sin to kill a person in that religion. But it is a sin if you are a Christian. So yes, religion is the #1 source of what is sin, if you are affiliated with a religion. For a person who is a Christian, the bible is the go-to source for whether an action is accepted or not. Whatever your religion is, its got a guide and it is intended to control and guide your life.

I know people that say they are Christians, but don't believe or follow the bible. Its a contradiction, because the bible is the Christian's guide.

TheCytochromeC

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    DFW
    You are way off with that comment. In fact, that is exactly what defines evil or sin, your religious ideals. New Testament ideology says love your neighbor as yourself. Compare that to Islam's "jihad," not a sin to kill a person in that religion. But it is a sin if you are a Christian. So yes, religion is the #1 source of what is sin, if you are affiliated with a religion. For a person who is a Christian, the bible is the go-to source for whether an action is accepted or not. Whatever your religion is, its got a guide and it is intended to control and guide your life.

I know people that say they are Christians, but don't believe or follow the bible. Its a contradiction, because the bible is the Christian's guide.

I mean to be rude, the bible was written by people, not omniscient entities. Or at least, people who say they're writing said document as per said omniscient entity.

Religion: Man is flawed.
    Me: Cool, I believe you with all of my heart and soul, next step?
    Religion: Read this book
    Me: Wait, that was written by people.
    Religion: This one wasn't, but all those others were.
    Me: Oh, whew. What a bunch of suckers...

Last edited:

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Mainstream TV is all crap these days.

Just use the internet to watch whatever you want.

This returns us to the OP and i agree. I dont have cable. I watch some stuff on Netflix. I dont need to watch Modern Family or 2 1/2 Men. I hear the commercials on the radio and they sound totally awful. Im sure there is worse out there. Ive seen CSI at the gym on TV. Pretty disturbing how obsessed our culture is with death.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Fixed.

For the record I've been Baptized. I guess it didn't work :Shrug Smiley:

My wife was baptised too. Didn't work for her either. In the Baptist world they teach its supposed be a sign of obedience ("believe and be baptised") and an outward sign of an inward decision to follow Christ. Its the decision to follow, not the baptising that saves a person, IMHO.

Good news is, she decided to follow Jesus a few years after her baptism. Another part of the good news is, she's hot, and married to me. lol

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Fixed.

For the record I've been Baptized. I guess it didn't work :Shrug Smiley:

for "record".. you get this when you're supposed to.. I was an agnostic for years, thought people only believed out of fear or reward.. when I honestly asked for intervention it happened.. not fear, forgiveness, and not reward, but love.. it'll 'work' when it's supposed to.. you wanting it to helps speed the process up though..

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    for "record".. you get this when you're supposed to.. I was an agnostic for years, thought people only believed out of fear or reward.. when I honestly asked for intervention it happened.. not fear, forgiveness, and not reward, but love.. it'll 'work' when it's supposed to.. you wanting it to helps speed the process up though..
    Yep, then one day it happened and its a life changing event...

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Communist Goals (1963)
    Documention below
    Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35
    January 10, 1963

Current Communist Goals

EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

Thursday, January 10, 1963

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

Top Bottom