• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    What is happening to the Judge his wife and little girls is vile and despicable. None of these allegations are anywhere near credible. The Dems are salivating over ruining this man. No American should approve of what is happening here. Trying to be PC is killing us as a nation. How can I ever be respectful to anyone who openly approves of this lynching or approves by staying silent? How can anyone with a conscious do this to those little girls? I am angry. I am overwhelmed by the hate, deceit, lies and viciousness of the Democrats against this man, his wife and their children.

C_Hallbert

Color Commentator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    McAlester, OK
    What is happening to the Judge his wife and little girls is vile and despicable. None of these allegations are anywhere near credible. The Dems are salivating over ruining this man. No American should approve of what is happening here. Trying to be PC is killing us as a nation. How can I ever be respectful to anyone who openly approves of this lynching or approves by staying silent? How can anyone with a conscious do this to those little girls? I am angry. I am overwhelmed by the hate, deceit, lies and viciousness of the Democrats against this man, his wife and their children.

Our dilemma is that there are no consequences assessed against those whom level false accusations. It is happening in front of the whole country with these hearings, but similar fraudulent tactics are used primarily against men in Divorce Proceedings every day here in the USA. This outrage needs to be stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    They seem to have all dropped to the same camera angle. I assume everyone is just re-broadcasting something from CSPAN.

Here's a CSPAN stream, probably the best way to get the hearing straight up with no irritating commentary:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Got the TV on in my office, watching this on Fox News. Grassley's opening statement was shaky, big time. Now Feinstein is trying to explain away holding back the evidence until the last hour. Poorly.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Today’s hearing is entirely scripted. The only thing it’s worth watching for is to see how convincing the parties deliver their script.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    She is having to read a script of what happened??? These vivid memories that haunt her are so weak that she must read an account of what happened? She cannot recount it from memory?

Wonder which liberal lawyer wrote the script?

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Watch how intently the lawyers are hanging on every word, watching her read them, making sure she sticks *exactly* to the script.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Wait... Did I just hear her say she is the one who contacted the Washington Post with the story??? Edit: Yep, Ford said it again, she's the one who tipped WaPo.

Top Bottom