• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    He said the same people behind the website setup to attack Kavenaugh ALREADY have a url registered to go after the next Judicial Nomination. He showed it on a piece of paper I couldn't read, but said he would be sharing it on his website.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    2nd time the Ds have said

“If you’d just ask the FBI...”

Very clear the D strategy is delay. But then we knew that already.

Kavanaugh keeps telling them ‘You’re the body charged with conducting the investigation’.

I’d have asked them why they don’t want to do their job.
    That's absurd, that would be like telling the FBI "I'm innocent, please do an investigation into my life". I think I would have told the Dems "I think I saw you take a bribe. Feel free to ask the FBI to investigate it".

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Whoo boy, go Lindsey Graham!!

Brains; Texasgordo; All,

I have "close family" in Spartanburg County, SC & a "permanent bedroom" in the family's guesthouse.

Of all the Senators who spoke today, I was PROUDEST Of our 2 TEXANS & Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

Fwiw, I'ts GOOD that I'm NOT a Senator, as I would have hit the DISHONESTY & DISHONORABNESS of the DIMocRATS even more than those 3 gentlemen did. = Someone should have said to the DIMocRATS: IF you had any HONOR or even COMMON DECENCY, you would go on TV in Primetime, APOLOGIZE to the US citizens for the disgusting CIRCUS that you have promulgated upon the People of the USA & thereafter RESIGN from Congress.

ALL of the DIMs are UNFIT to even BE in the offices that they infest.

just my OPINIONS, satx

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Brains; Texasgordo; All,

I have "close family" in Spartanburg County, SC & a "permanent bedroom" in the family's guesthouse.

Of all the Senators who spoke today, I was PROUDEST Of our 2 TEXANS & Lindsey Graham (R-SC).

Fwiw, I'ts GOOD that I'm NOT a Senator, as I would have hit the DISHONESTY & DISHONORABNESS of the DIMocRATS even more than those 3 gentlemen did. = Someone should have said to the DIMocRATS: IF you had any HONOR or even COMMON DECENCY, you would go on TV in Primetime, APOLOGIZE to the US citizens for the disgusting CIRCUS that you have promulgated upon the People of the USA & thereafter RESIGN from Congress.

ALL of the DIMs are UNFIT to even BE in the offices that they infest.

just my OPINIONS, satx
    All of the above is correct!

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    2nd time the Ds have said

“If you’d just ask the FBI...”

Very clear the D strategy is delay. But then we knew that already.

Kavanaugh keeps telling them ‘You’re the body charged with conducting the investigation’.

I’d have asked them why they don’t want to do their job.

The FBI's job is to catch criminals and get convictions.

Never once has the FBI in all it's history been sent out to prove someone is innocent. Their only goal is to find someone and prove they are guilty, if they can't then their job is done and they just move on. Then NEVER prove any one is innocent, they just can't prove EVERYONE is guilty.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I’ve said it before: the problem {blame} is on their constituents. The voters keep returning them to office.

[And I’ve also said many times, we’ve got it wrong with “universal suffrage” - I’m not an advocate for elitist politics but you ought to have to have some “skin in the game”]

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Heck, I'd vote for Lindsey for president after this!

Ewww! Not me.

Anyway, I thought this was too funny not to share here.

upload_2018-9-27_18-50-4.png

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Okay, maybe I got carried away.

How about a Presidential medal?

I hope Cruz and Cornyn spoke as strongly. Any clips of them? I could not find any on Fox.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    If Senator Graham is gay, then we need more gay senators.

He gave a great voice to the crap mire and smear campaign that this is.

He always looked like a sleepy guy who got woken up in his PJ's and had to go to Congress and has a funny accent. I had not idea he was gay.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Feinstein sold her soul to the devil a long time ago. No morals, no scruples, no integrity. Along with the other Dems involved in this.
    Feinstein sold her soul to the devil a long time ago. No morals, no scruples, no integrity. Along with the other Dems involved in this.

558182d64a76a08d92113caacca29d3f.jpg

Also she carries a snub nosed .357 in her purse "for protection" during buy backs.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Sen Graham is a swampy RINO. For him to get that po'd and go off like that says a lot. Next time they need him for some "bipartisan" bullshit I hope he brings this up and shoves it in their faces.
    He grew a pair today didn’t he?

Top Bottom