• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    He grew a pair today didn’t he?

For once. I went to my Rep for anything. He would simply blow you off like he was too damn important on any issue. He would pretend he was a prelate instead of a politician. I wrote my Rep, and the problem resolved itself pretty damn quick.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Judge was a stud today. Likes drinking beer. Seemed tough on the Dims.
    Remember:
    Corey Booker ADMITTED TO DOING ALMOST THE SAME THING THE B-Ford IS ACCUSING JUDGE/JUSTICE OF DOING.

BLUMENTHAL LIES. HES A FAKE VFW WHO CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN TO VIETNAM.

Can you trust a Dr/Prof who is that ignorant of the law with a bitch husband that probably also has a hyphen name? Hyphenated names are caused by bitch dads. That’s my opinion.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Can you trust a Dr/Prof who is that ignorant of the law with a bitch husband that probably also has a hyphen name? Hyphenated names are caused by bitch dads. That’s my opinion.

I do not think I saw a weaker Snowflake than her. She seemed like she needed help getting dressed in the morning. Could not remember simple facts from a few weeks ago, but can remember she only had 1 beer at a party 36 years ago. Something terrible happened to her, no doubt.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When he gets on the court, do you know how long he will be pissed off at the left for what they did to him?
    He will fight to be impartial, but he is a human, and the hurt will run deep from this.
    If you were the left, would you want one of the Supreme Court Justices absolutely hating your guts?
    Well... they are gonna have 2 now, him and Thomas

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    When he gets on the court, do you know how long he will be pissed off at the left for what they did to him?
    He will fight to be impartial, but he is a human, and the hurt will run deep from this.
    If you were the left, would you want one of the Supreme Court Justices absolutely hating your guts?
    Well... they are gonna have 2 now, him and Thomas

That's what I was thinking. It's going to be harder for him to be impartial now.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Yea, he's out for blood now, but I really don't care. After all, the dems did it to themselves by not being impartial. They created this.

Cruz didn't say anything remarkable that I remember, and I'm trying to remember Cornyn....

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I want to make a quick note - I was watching this on the CBS live stream today and was very surprised during the intermissions at how neutral they were being with commentary.

Kavernaughs rollercoaster of emotions opening statement:

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Here's a clip of Feinstein. I bring this one up because it really sets the tone of how Kavernaugh was towards all the dems. He was PISSED and wasn't taking any shit. Also, they kept bringing up the FBI investigation, and this was the ongoing theme of his response every time.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I watched the complete hearing I thought when the prosecutor from AZ started questioning Brett it was truly unfair he was getting hit from both sides. Thank God for Graham (I thought I would never say it0 he turned into a conservative after McCain died. BTW is that dem Beto beating Cruz in the polls I hope the hell not we don't need a democrat Senator to be elected.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I watched the complete hearing I thought when the prosecutor from AZ started questioning Brett it was truly unfair he was getting hit from both sides. Thank God for Graham (I thought I would never say it0 he turned into a conservative after McCain died. BTW is that dem Beto beating Cruz in the polls I hope the hell not we don't need a democrat Senator to be elected.

She was awful.

Fortunately Lindsey Graham took the reigns from her and saved the nomination.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I want to make a quick note - I was watching this on the CBS live stream today and was very surprised during the intermissions at how neutral they were being with commentary.

Kavernaughs rollercoaster of emotions opening statement:

Man that's hard to watch... makes me tear up when he says his 10 year old daughter asked to pray for the woman who these accusations are based on. This has to be tough on him.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Her testimony is whacky. She drinks, goes upstairs - to restroom(?), is pushed into bedroom where she is attacked. Hides in a ( small bathroom ) adjacent to bedroom until they left. Went down stairs and evidently walked 6 mi.home without going to the restroom. Does't remember anything but the attack ( or much of anything else). She even alluded that her freind's lawyer stated her friend didn't remember the incedent. Her friend has severe back problems but surely any lawyer would actually ask before submitting a statement. She just shrugged off anything contrary to her testimony.

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    He always looked like a sleepy guy who got woken up in his PJ's and had to go to Congress and has a funny accent. I had not idea he was gay.

To be fair to a Rino ...Lindsey Graham (when he was in the House) led the charge impeaching bill clinton. Don't know what happened to him since then. jmo

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    May 22, 1856 when a Democrat Senator actually beat a Republican almost to death seems status quo for the left.

Senator Preston Smith Brooks (Democrat South Carolina) was offended by Senator Charles Sumner whom he beat nearly to death on the floor of the US senate in retaliation for an anti-slavery speech in which Sumner verbally attacked Brooks' second cousin. He resigned and was then RE-ELECTED!!!!!!!!! (no consequence as per usual for a democrat)

Democrats seem to have a propensity for violence going back through history.

Nothing they do surprises me!!!!!!!!!!

bob

Top Bottom