DK Firearms

Keltec poor service. Copy and pasting what they sent back to me via email.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    no sir, FoBUS which stickout about .5 inches away from body and about 1 full inch on top. These guns are notourious for being NEW IN BOX with surface rust. Horrible in myopinion and anyone with common sense as well. I love the gun except for this issue.

WHO HONESTLY THINKS THIS GUN NOW HAS HELD ITS VALUE UPON POSSIBLE RESALE EVER...none AND IT pissed me off. I should have kept my smith wesson 9mm i bought before this gun. never had any issues with it, just had to sell it when times got tough.

In 3 years Ill be able to buy them out if I want so right now its not a big deal.

Your posting as if you are a employee that puts out such a cheap ass product my son, not good not good

Dear Marc Miller, R.N.
    Per your request, a copy of your e-mail has been forwarded to myself for review. I sincerely apologize that you have had issues with the blued finish on your Kel-Tec PF-9 pistol. I must advise you that Kel-Tec does not warranty the finish beyond the first 90 days after the original date of purchase. (Please see below for full information on Finish Warranty.)

However, as a one time courtesy and in an effort to maintain customer satisfaction, I will waive the normal $40.00 fee and approve the refinishing of your PF-9 slide at no charge to you, provided the following criteria is met:

(1) You are the original owner of this firearm
    (2) A copy of your original, dated sales receipt is enclosed with your slide
    (3) A copy of this e-mail is enclosed with your slide and request for refinishing

Please send the above required information along with your PF-9 slide (No other portion of your pistol is required for refinishing purposes) to:

Kel-Tec CNC Industries, Inc.
    ATTN: SERVICE DEPT.
    1475 Cox Rd.
    Cocoa, FL 32926

Sincerely,

here ya go.

I bought a keltec pf-9 5 months ago. It sat in my house in the case until one month ago when I got my CHL licence. Fired at fun range twiec around 300 rounds. Al the sudden I am getting surface rust all over the gun. As a medical physician I need to see what Keltec can do for me. I am a member on TEXASGUNTALK.com. They all state for me to call you guys and see if you can send me a replacement and I sent this crap back to you. It has nothing to do with me and members stated you guys are pretty good at customer service and like to keep comtomers so we come back and buy more product form you, which I do indeed plan on doing as long as we can get this straightned out. i have taken about 10 pics of this. Contact me at 817-689-XXXX or email marc_w_miller@yahoo.com

Gun has been taken care of, cleaned and oiled within 1 hour after shooting at the range. Never ran steel shot at ranger either.

Please advise asap and the slide now wont even come back due to rust I guess. very disapointed because I am now unarmed which can be a bad idea for my.

LIKE I SAID YOU GET MORE DONE IF THEY THINK YOUR A DOC, WHEN IM TRYING TO GET SHIT DONE THATS THE BEST WAY SO YOU DONT HAVE TO ARGUE> WORKS 85% of the time.

Take this case for instance.

Quoted for quick reference and summary of his b.s. lies.....emailing all this crap to Keltec too......this clown is who screws us when we have legitimate issues.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    This dude thinks he is so fucking hard its not funny. So badass he takes pics while in his car in his Halloween costume labcoat. Take that rusty KelTec and shove it up your ass. No one here gives a shit. Only reason this thread is alive is because we like to pick on Keyboard warriors like yourself. Now GTFO.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    If giving you shit for pretending to be a doctor is acting like a little bitch, then I have no idea how to describe how you're acting.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    here ya go.

I bought a keltec pf-9 5 months ago. It sat in my house in the case until one month ago when I got my CHL licence. Fired at fun range twiec around 300 rounds. Al the sudden I am getting surface rust all over the gun. As a medical physician I need to see what Keltec can do for me. I am a member on TEXASGUNTALK.com. They all state for me to call you guys and see if you can send me a replacement and I sent this crap back to you. It has nothing to do with me and members stated you guys are pretty good at customer service and like to keep comtomers so we come back and buy more product form you, which I do indeed plan on doing as long as we can get this straightned out. i have taken about 10 pics of this. Contact me at 817-689-XXXX or email marc_w_miller@yahoo.com

Gun has been taken care of, cleaned and oiled within 1 hour after shooting at the range. Never ran steel shot at ranger either.

Please advise asap and the slide now wont even come back due to rust I guess. very disapointed because I am now unarmed which can be a bad idea for my.

IOW, you lied, misrepresented yourself AND the members of this board.....

Mods - what else d'ya need to ban this guy, seeing as how he's using this group for his own personal gain????

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    As stated before, I could care less what you think. You cant run a licence without pertinent information which is not on this site. Lot of haters here though. Im in granbury as stated many times, I would be glad to take you out to lunch, armed or not

Ive settled down a hell of a lot, but if the mods continue to let YOU GUYS act like little bitches and get away with it them too fukn bad. Guess ill have to go back to acting like you guys. Mods dont seem to care either unless ALAN is on, then they act right also. Daddys home mods, watch out.

You posted your name several times. That's all you need to run a license search.

Tapatalk sent it.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm gonna check back tomorrow, I gotta go to bed since I gotta be up at 1am for work. I'm betting 15-20 pages on this thread by tomorrow night! And I hope you all are spreading this. I want people to talk about this thread like that EPIC Pirate4x4 fail

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    And honestly, you seriously can't come on here acting like King Dumbass on TGT. It's very competitive around here. Start actin' right and quit pretending to be some hardass who went to medical school, and no one here would have a reason to bust your balls.

Plus, quit crying - this forum is a lot more mature and nicer than most forums I've been a part of.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I'm gonna check back tomorrow, I gotta go to bed since I gotta be up at 1am for work. I'm betting 15-20 pages on this thread by tomorrow night! And I hope you all are spreading this. I want people to talk about this thread like that EPIC Pirate4x4 fail

Ol Billy Babcock, the country singer preacher?

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    If giving you shit for pretending to be a doctor is acting like a little bitch, then I have no idea how to describe how you're acting.

Lol....this thread s going epic.....wish it was viral.....like he infection he has become.

It's like you guys are in my mind... reading it and shit... are you guys sure you are doctors and not psychics? What color panties bagged have on?

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Since the stolen valor act got shot down i can put on my uniform and become the Surgeon General?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing.

Some sort of SEAL Field Marshal Star Fleet Commander I guess would be good to put on some business cards, and get a hotmail account set up to lie.............uh, impress people.

IMHO, best thread in quite a while, LOL.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    It's like you guys are in my mind... reading it and shit... are you guys sure you are doctors and not psychics? What color panties bagged have on?

Not a doctor, but stayed at a holiday inn select once, lol....unlike this guy, I am honest about my career and can say that as a police officer, you learn to filter through such crap, lol....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom