Keltec poor service. Copy and pasting what they sent back to me via email.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    trust_fund_baby_t_shirts-r48b394e875dc43e6b23ab16e9bb210d3_f0czj_512.jpg

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Im going out tonight to ask girls if they would like a free examination... Since I'm a doctor now... Any other doctors care to join?

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    LIKE I SAID YOU GET MORE DONE IF THEY THINK YOUR A DOC, WHEN IM TRYING TO GET SHIT DONE THATS THE BEST WAY SO YOU DONT HAVE TO ARGUE> WORKS 85% of the time.

Take this case for instance.

So you intentionally misrepresented yourself as a doctor to get better service!? That's a bunch of crap. Stolen valor in the medical world I guess, lol......I think everyone should email Keltec with this crap he just posted and tell them to fight it and not give him free service.....a properly cared for gun, as he stated with cleaning after EVERY range trip, would not create rust resulting in a slide malfunction. That's due to an irresponsible gun owner and whiner. Some of us get taken care of for honesty, not lying like this idiot.....yeah, geez, you really changed....I'm emailing Keltec, AND placing calls....this tool is abusing the company with b.s. lying.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    So you intentionally misrepresented yourself as a doctor to get better service!? That's a bunch of crap. Stolen valor in the medical world I guess, lol......I think everyone should email Keltec with this crap he just posted and tell them to fight it and not give him free service.....a properly cared for gun, as he stated with cleaning after EVERY range trip, would not create rust resulting in a slide malfunction. That's due to an irresponsible gun owner and whiner. Some of us get taken care of for honesty, not lying like this idiot.....yeah, geez, you really changed....I'm emailing Keltec, AND placing calls....this tool is abusing the company with b.s. lying.

+1 since he uses TGT in his email to make it look like Dr Miller swings a bigger stick!!!!

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    As stated before, I could care less what you think. You cant run a licence without pertinent information which is not on this site. Lot of haters here though. Im in granbury as stated many times, I would be glad to take you out to lunch, armed or not

Ive settled down a hell of a lot, but if the mods continue to let YOU GUYS act like little bitches and get away with it them too fukn bad. Guess ill have to go back to acting like you guys. Mods dont seem to care either unless ALAN is on, then they act right also. Daddys home mods, watch out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom