Capitol Armory ad

Keltec poor service. Copy and pasting what they sent back to me via email.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I would send it in for the finish, but first call and talk to someone, not just a message. Keltec might not be the best in quality, but they do have good customer service. I buy kel tec, but since my first p32, I buy parkerized kel tec.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Not to boast or anything my friend but its called a trust fund .........smartass. Out of work??? do you not also remember I was on unemployment possibly making what you did at your normal job. Think before that crap comes out of that mouth. You have nothing to do with me on the boards or in real life. If you ever do I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE LUNCH, LETS DO IT. Cause that way you make a turnaround and wont talk all this crap. Guaranttee it.

Do I call you Doctor or Nurse???
    First email says doctor next one says r.n.
    You decide, it's your fantasy.
    Do we need a safe word? Banana, perhaps?

Tapatalk sent it.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    no sir, FoBUS which stickout about .5 inches away from body and about 1 full inch on top. These guns are notourious for being NEW IN BOX with surface rust. Horrible in myopinion and anyone with common sense as well. I love the gun except for this issue.

WHO HONESTLY THINKS THIS GUN NOW HAS HELD ITS VALUE UPON POSSIBLE RESALE EVER...none AND IT pissed me off. I should have kept my smith wesson 9mm i bought before this gun. never had any issues with it, just had to sell it when times got tough.

You knew this when you bought it yes? If so, then why are you complaining now? Take the $60 offer and move on.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    1.jpg One pic.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    here ya go.

I bought a keltec pf-9 5 months ago. It sat in my house in the case until one month ago when I got my CHL licence. Fired at fun range twiec around 300 rounds. Al the sudden I am getting surface rust all over the gun. As a medical physician I need to see what Keltec can do for me. I am a member on TEXASGUNTALK.com. They all state for me to call you guys and see if you can send me a replacement and I sent this crap back to you. It has nothing to do with me and members stated you guys are pretty good at customer service and like to keep comtomers so we come back and buy more product form you, which I do indeed plan on doing as long as we can get this straightned out. i have taken about 10 pics of this. Contact me at 817-689-XXXX or email marc_w_miller@yahoo.com

Which one does not belong?

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I was sitting, watching the fireworks and when all the sudden Charlie come out of now where and right in front of my eyes he .

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    LIKE I SAID YOU GET MORE DONE IF THEY THINK YOUR A DOC, WHEN IM TRYING TO GET SHIT DONE THATS THE BEST WAY SO YOU DONT HAVE TO ARGUE> WORKS 85% of the time.

Take this case for instance.

It does? I'm drafting letters to H&K, SIG and CZ now.

"Dear sirs,

As a MEDICAL DOCTOR/M.D./BIOLOGY SCIENTIST for a VERY IMPORTANT HOSPITAL, I would like to evaluate one of your products for demonstration and use at my workplace. As I am a MEDICAL DOCTOR/M.D./BIOLOGY SCIENTIST, it is your duty to give me free stuff.

You're welcome,

Dr. Shihab, M.D. aka MEDICAL DOCTOR (very important one!)"

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Bagged-- you are one of the most combative posters on the site... you have a chip on your shoulder that you should consider getting checked out. You say you don't care what anyone thinks and that you are going to "do you", yet you feel the need to prove who you are and what you do. Not trying to create more of a stink than there already is here.. but you should probably sit back and take a deep breath while you re-read this thread for reflection. I'm still not sure why keltec should show someone in the medical field any special attention....You sure showed keltec what's up!

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Kabob, you forgot to add the trust baby line. "If you don't follow my wishes in a few years I will be rich and will buy your entire company and fire all of you, then buy your houses and have you evicted and your kids thrown out of private schools. Followed by having your parents thrown out on the street from what ever retirement home they live in, I am a doctor and/or nurse and I can do that."

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    It does? I'm drafting letters to H&K, SIG and CZ now.

"Dear sirs,

As a MEDICAL DOCTOR/M.D./BIOLOGY SCIENTIST for a VERY IMPORTANT HOSPITAL, I would like to evaluate one of your products for demonstration and use at my workplace. As I am a MEDICAL DOCTOR/M.D./BIOLOGY SCIENTIST, it is your duty to give me free stuff.

You're welcome,

Dr. Shihab, M.D. aka MEDICAL DOCTOR (very important one!)"

Omg. Hope you know CPR, because I'm dying over here!!!!

Tapatalk sent it.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Kabob, you forgot to add the trust baby line. "If you don't follow my wishes in a few years I will be rich and will buy your entire company and fire all of you, then buy your houses and have you evicted and your kids thrown out of private schools. Followed by having your parents thrown out on the street from what ever retirement home they live in, I am a doctor and/or nurse and I can do that."

Ok that last part is true. He could infect their arm when they show up to have him draw their blood.

Tapatalk sent it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom