APOD Firearms

Keltec poor service. Copy and pasting what they sent back to me via email.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly does the American Legion have to do with anything? Since you don't seem to mind posting personal information, how about you just post a pic of your RN license and make everybody shut up? My guess, you're a MA. Just sayin...
    Capitol Armory ad

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    I think I am going to send this thread link to kel tec and see if it don't get me a free mag for my (edit= parkerized) P3AT

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    A $219 gun that doesn't hold its resale value? The horror! :ohnoes:

Seems pretty straightforward. $60 is a fair deal for a trip to the Parkerizing tank. Most places charge a hundred bucks for just the slide.

Alex

LOL, this. A $200 gun is disposable IMO.

Refinish it yourself. Go to Brownell's and get a can of Alumahyde II, detail strip, degrease and spray it. Your gun will be down for about a week.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Just out of curiosity, what exactly does the American Legion have to do with anything? Since you don't seem to mind posting personal information, how about you just post a pic of your RN license and make everybody shut up? My guess, you're a MA. Just sayin...

Nothing on file with the State. Just saying....

Tapatalk sent it.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Im betting phlebotomist. Or whatever they call the blood drawing people.

Tapatalk sent it.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    "Dear Kel Tec,

As an official Medical Physician I am writing to request the swift development of your PMR-30 in .22 LR. I am aware of the difficulties in producing a reliable double stack magazine in this caliber, however as a Medical Physician I demand personal and exceptional consideration. In my line of work we make life and death decisions and I should not have to wait for anyone to make the products that I want. Just the other day I was taking a urine sample at the <strike>ghetto drug testing center</strike> major trauma hospital where I work and was distracted by thinking about the nonavailability of a reliable double stack .22LR pistol, and I spilled some piss on the floor. If you ignore my request someone will surely die soon.

Sincerely,

Dr. Butthurt McPoseur, R.N. "

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Awesome...so when you buy them out you can get them to speed up production on my KSG shotgun. In or out of waistband, a daily carry should get weekly if not daily mauntenance. My department issued Sig P226R gets surface rust on the trigger and sights.....all ours have had it. It sits daily in my SafariLand Raptor III holster. Once a week I take it out, run through my ultrasonic cleaner and relube everything. If i have a pistol I paid sub 500 for, or not familiar with the finish, I'd naturally keep an extra eye on...but that's just me....I just came back from a 2 week vacation and kept my 50 cal in my locker. Our patrol room is soooooo friggin' humid that I could see very minor surface discoloration where i hold the barrel along with the finish on my APA Bipod......those definitely aren't cheap, but just a different finish than I'm used to.

I've got rust on the hammer and back of slide on my P226 SCT, and I don't even carry that except for 3 gun and carbine matches.

Sweat causes rust.

I just wiped away what I could with my finger, it was really light surface rust. I'm not bothered, even though you could buy 4 of those Kel-Tecs for what I spent on the Sig.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    No, but there is an R.N. or something, he can't make up his mind.

And Bagged, the shirt in your picture is not scrubs.

As far as getting up at 7am, I have already been at work for 3hrs and won't usually get home until after 6pm most days.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    If you wanted a quality pistol you should've bought one. If you buy a piece of shit and spray paint it gold, it's still a piece of shit. Just sayin'.

And this isn't the first time I've seen you do that, "I'm a doctor" bull. Come on guy.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wait, we can just call ourselves doctors to impress people now? Better start calling me Dr. Sage, then!

Ooo, can I be a Senator, too? I hear those guys get mad respect, yo. It should really impress someone if I ever have to demand they take care of my out-of-warranty problem under warranty. I can see it now.. "Signed, the Honorable Dr. M. Sage."

Hell yeah.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Wait, we can just call ourselves doctors to impress people now? Better start calling me Dr. Sage, then!

Ooo, can I be a Senator, too? I hear those guys get mad respect, yo. It should really impress someone if I ever have to demand they take care of my out-of-warranty problem under warranty. I can see it now.. "Signed, the Honorable Dr. M. Sage."

Hell yeah.

Sir, Scap99, Esquire!
    I'm better than you.

Tapatalk sent it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Sir, Scap99, Esquire!
    I'm better than you.

Tapatalk sent it.

Damn it, I forgot about esquire. I could be a doctor lawyer (as opposed to lawyer doctor, though that might make an interesting specialty).

The Honorable Dr. M. Sage, Esq. MD.

I like it.

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    Is this a real thread? I don't get on here much anymore b/c of my work schedule..but DAMN!

This guys a tool, and needs the ban hammer for being a troll.

An Dr/RNwho can't even spell? Well, a Janitor might have those troubles...Trust Fund Baby? Why are you an RN then? LMAO! This thread is full of Fails from BAGGED02. Take this shit somewhere else.

GTFO-2.gif

gtfo.gif

tumblr_lp2pb0Ivu81qdeq5f.gif

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Damn it, I forgot about esquire. I could be a doctor lawyer (as opposed to lawyer doctor, though that might make an interesting specialty).

The Honorable Dr. M. Sage, Esq. MD.

I like it.

I wanna be a surgeon. What's their suffix?

Tapatalk sent it.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Is this a real thread? I don't get on here much anymore b/c of my work schedule..but DAMN!

This guys a tool, and needs the ban hammer for being a troll.

An Dr/RNwho can't even spell? Well, a Janitor might have those troubles...Trust Fund Baby? Why are you an RN then? LMAO! This thread is full of Fails from BAGGED02. Take this shit somewhere else.

GTFO-2.gif

gtfo.gif

tumblr_lp2pb0Ivu81qdeq5f.gif

Aww, c'mon. This thread is great entertainment value.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom