• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's not what the evidence shows......
    supermarket-checkout-line.jpg

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    [QUOTE="robertc1024, post: 1736755, member: 18922"]If you'd like to get philosophical, that is why there are a lot of issues with humankind.[/QUOTE]

Not me, I barely know the meaning of the word.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    It should be holding a phone in your hand while driving, too many people can't drive and hold a phone at the same time. Handsfree only!
    If I see somebody talking "at" their phone while driving I ram them. Put it to your ear like it was meant to be used.

Just doing my part to make the world a better place.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    If I see somebody talking "at" their phone while driving I ram them. Put it to your ear like it was meant to be used.

Believe it or not, some actually claim holding their phone like that is using it "hands free!" :p

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

Since you’ve already shown your asshole side, I won’t feel so bad telling y’all what I usually do with hard headed left lane cruisers. I run right up on their butt so that when they look in their rear view mirror all they see is my grill. Most usually get the hint and move over at this point. For the few who aren’t phased by this, I blow past them on the right with only a couple inches between us, then I rapidly yank my truck back over when my bumper is just barely clear of theirs. From their point of view it looks like I just clipped them. That usually sends them back to the slow lane.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Since you’ve already shown your ******* side, I won’t feel so bad telling y’all what I usually do with hard headed left lane cruisers. I run right up on their butt so that when they look in their rear view mirror all they see is my grill. Most usually get the hint and move over at this point. For the few who aren’t phased by this, I blow past them on the right with only a couple inches between us, then I rapidly yank my truck back over when my bumper is just barely clear of theirs. From their point of view it looks like I just clipped them. That usually sends them back to the slow lane.
    You do know that's illegal?

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Since you’ve already shown your ******* side, I won’t feel so bad telling y’all what I usually do with hard headed left lane cruisers. I run right up on their butt so that when they look in their rear view mirror all they see is my grill. Most usually get the hint and move over at this point. For the few who aren’t phased by this, I blow past them on the right with only a couple inches between us, then I rapidly yank my truck back over when my bumper is just barely clear of theirs. From their point of view it looks like I just clipped them. That usually sends them back to the slow lane.
    You, sir, are part of the aggressive driving problem.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I do the same thing and when traveling cross country I drive with my lights on. It seems to let them see me coming better.

I usually don't get too close behind them for too long though. If they haven't made an attempt to get out of the way after a few seconds then they aren't gonna.

Rumor has it I have passed these ass hats with my tires in their lane a time or two. Just a rumor though and only in extreme cases.

Just to add I usually only do a few mph over the speed limit if any at all. It's not like I am flying by traffic at 20 over.

Top Bottom