• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I am not an expert on the subject but I believe that there is not any good conclusions when coomparing IQ and one's moral compass or ideology. My ex wife and I were within 10 points in IQ scores but extremely opposite in our belief

10 points is significant. Your results concur with my speculation.

I am wondering, at the time you wrote that reply, how did you know who had the higher IQ score and thus, how did you know those IQ results concur with anything you thought? Just asking.

Retired Spook

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Texas - the Douchebag State
    Mine says brown. Don’t know what they say for bald guys.
    Well the bald guy is an old fishing friend that is dying of cancer. It took me a minute but then I recalled the only bald guy I know. I got the Windows 7 Computer from him a few years ago. I want nothing to do with Windows 10.

Isn't it illegal to be accessing government computers looking for personal information for internet discussion vendettas, Inspector Clouseau? The fact that you went that far over being defeated in a chat room, says all there is to say about you. I was right about you.

PS. It IS illegal...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If all of you would, please, stop changing the OP's subject, maybe Refired Spook will tell us what we need to do to
    save our country. ya know. The good ole USofA.

Or maybe he's trying to change the subject his self
    Retired Spool like many others just like to spout off nonsense. They have no clue or ideas, because if they did, they would surely be glad to share them. Just another method of performing mental masturbation for their own self enjoyment!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How long should conservatives play by "the rules" while our adversaries continue to laugh at the rules and continue to destroy America incrementally? How long do we sit and continue to lose America to enemies that never play by the rules? Where is the line in the sand, for you?

YES, these are tough, personal questions. However, I haven't picked a fight with anyone, but I give as good, or better, than I get. I am NOT about to sacrifice my integrity and allow any adversary win without, at the very least, fighting back as vigorously as I am attacked.

You seem content to focus on the here and now and lose, meanwhile, liberals and the Chinese are playing long games.

You made my point for me. I am not responsible for how you or anyone else handles that. You, and they, are.

Lastly, we do not remember the Comanche that gave up and went to Oklahoma Reservations, we remember and revere the Comanche that gave as good as they got, and fought to the end.
    We should always play by the rules. It is what makes us Constitionalists and conservatives. What THEY need to remember is an armed and violent disposal of tyrants IS within the rules.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    This is adolescent - I've just recently retired and joined this forum and have never been a member of it previously.

Now, if I post "A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand" about you and your friend, are you going to cry and call for me to be banned?
    Don't worry about them. Some here don't understand nuance and that generalities are often assumed and so try to jump on an "error" and in the attempt look foolish.

Grow (keep) a thick skin, don't argue with the man, but with the facts or opinion they present and you will enjoy a long time here.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Top Bottom