• ...and so much more!
  • General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Gotta be great for the lungs...

If I wind up with lung cancer, I'll know why...

Luckily it doesn't seem like much goes airborne when I grind metal. The wood, however...I wear a mask for that. I should probably wear a mask for all of it, but I don't have a decent mask - just the cheap disposable N95 ones with vents. A respirator is on my "Bonechopper money" shopping list.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    If I wind up with lung cancer, I'll know why...

Luckily it doesn't seem like much goes airborne when I grind metal. The wood, however...I wear a mask for that. I should probably wear a mask for all of it, but I don't have a decent mask - just the cheap disposable N95 ones with vents. A respirator is on my "Bonechopper money" shopping list.

Good thing to have on the list for sure. I learned real quick building a boat that a respirator is more than a suggestion, and I did all the work outside in my back yard. Wood dust, epoxy fumes, paint fumes, thinner fumes. Good times!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Good thing to have on the list for sure. I learned real quick building a boat that a respirator is more than a suggestion, and I did all the work outside in my back yard. Wood dust, epoxy fumes, paint fumes, thinner fumes. Good times!

Yeah, the wood dust leaves a visible cloud in the air. The others don't seem to get ground that tiny...though the brass comes close.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    20231105_134425.jpg
    20231105_134604.jpg
    20231105_135117.jpg

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Special thanks go out to my neighbor Carl, who had a good opening weekend for deer season and gave me the doe's forelegs to test the Bonechopper on. He was also nice enough to present me with a fore quarter of the deer, so there will be some good eating here in a night or two.
    I thought “deer season” was any day that ended with a “y” in East Texas.

;)

Top Bottom