• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wedge1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2017
    Schertz
    My prediction:
    The price of a full auto M16 in 1985’was a few hundred bucks. The price in 2000 was around $10k or so. The price for even a decent condition lower full auto M16 M4 AR15 AR10 style lower right now is $25k to $30k and higher for NIB if you can ever find one.
    After the new election in 2020 in which the Dems in all likelihood will take the White House and both chambers of Congress and THEN immediately work to institute another gun ban (this time permanently without sunset 10 year clause) the price of an AR will go
    Up 200 to 300%. But the price of a transferables full auto will SKYROCKET to well over $100,000!!!!!
    In three years, I am wrong I will gladly eat my shoe leather. But I won’t be wrong. And pretty darn sure whole lots of people on here know it. We are going to fight tooth and nail. But trust me, going to happen. It’ll be sad, but will happen.
    Military Camp

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So you think they are going to ban AR's and not full auto. If they get all 3 then a full auto will be worth a prison sentence.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    My prediction:
    The price of a full auto M16 in 1985’was a few hundred bucks. The price in 2000 was around $10k or so. The price for even a decent condition lower full auto M16 M4 AR15 AR10 style lower right now is $25k to $30k and higher for NIB if you can ever find one.
    After the new election in 2020 in which the Dems in all likelihood will take the White House and both chambers of Congress and THEN immediately work to institute another gun ban (this time permanently without sunset 10 year clause) the price of an AR will go
    Up 200 to 300%. But the price of a transferables full auto will SKYROCKET to well over $100,000!!!!!
    In three years, I am wrong I will gladly eat my shoe leather. But I won’t be wrong. And pretty darn sure whole lots of people on here know it. We are going to fight tooth and nail. But trust me, going to happen. It’ll be sad, but will happen.

Well if you are so sure you will not be wrong, I will sell you all my MGs for $50K each today. In 2 years they will be worth $100K each. 2x profit in 2 years.

Let me know.

Wedge1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2017
    Schertz
    Well if you are so sure you will not be wrong, I will sell you all my MGs for $50K each today. In 2 years they will be worth $100K each. 2x profit in 2 years.

Let me know.
    Sadly my funds are stuck in non-liquid investments or I would be buying a lot right now.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My prediction:
    So Obama couldn't do it but somebody else can? I doubt it.

So far it seems the Left is destroying itself and Trump is riding a wave. I expect good things in the near future.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    crap....I can't even remember what I said this morning.......

Right now, high demand and low product numbers are driving the price...doubtful the Feds will jack with transferables anytime in the near or distant future....crimes just aren't committed with them......

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Wedgie is on hiatus for a little while.
    Maybe he or we can learn something in the meantime.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I was about to start a new thread asking how to ignore a member with the current software.

So in the thread.. see my name to the left of my post.. left click it a box will come up... click ignore... bang... I am now ignored no idea how to unignore them, but it even works on admins. I have one on ignore. The Ignore/mute feature is one of if not THE most useful feature on the internet. I do not have time for people that need to show how big their proverbial wee wee is on the internet by arguing in a petulant manner.

Top Bottom