Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So Burt would love to badger someone for walking up the block to show a buddy their new AR but will happily let a gang member stand in the street and stare at someone's wife through the windows.

Credibility rating: 0
    Gun Zone Deals

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    So Burt would love to badger someone for walking up the block to show a buddy their new AR but will happily let a gang member stand in the street and stare at someone's wife through the windows.

Credibility rating: 0

Never said any of that. You are attempting to draw conclusions from my statement of equal enforcement of the law.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Never said any of that. You are attempting to draw conclusions from my statement of equal enforcement of the law.

I simply followed the same "logic" you used to reach your conclusion in the earlier post regarding gang members standing in the street with a rifle staring in the window.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    In the public school system, we classified the students with attitudes like yours as bullies. I sincerely hope you get some help with you're attitude toward the general public. 'Till then, the folks in Williamson County need to be very careful.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    I simply followed the same "logic" you used to reach your conclusion in the earlier post regarding gang members standing in the street with a rifle staring in the window.

What gang members staring through a window? And what conclusion?
    I missed the memo stating where this threat is focused on attacking me explaining equal enforcement of the law.

Continue though, hopefully you can provide legal input instead of constantly attacking me.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    In the public school system, we classified the students with attitudes like yours as bullies. I sincerely hope you get some help with you're attitude toward the general public. 'Till then, the folks in Williamson County need to be very careful.

Ah insults. Effective counter to my interpretations of the law and my extensive law enforcement experience.
    That is definitely NOT a bullying technique you're using right?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm sure it was nothing illegal or no kind of a set up, just an innocent man minding his own business and the bad police picking on him by answering a 9-1-1 call about a man with a gun who allegedly resisted arrest instead of following instructions...but we won't know until more facts come out.

Let the cop bashing begin! Please somebody tell a story about how they got a ticket for speeding in 1983 or how a mean cop mistreated them whilst they were just hanging out blah blah blah.:confused:

Let me preface my remarks by telling you that I'm a big supporter of Law Enforcement and have many friends, all retired now, who were LEOs of one sort or another. I have nothing but respect for those who don the badge and step into the breach to keep us safe. Unfortunately, and thankfully rarely, one encounters an either ill-educated or out-right bad LEO. If you've spent a career in law enforcement, then you know the truth in my words. My LEO friends have told me many stories of Bad Cops. I'm guessing the man arrested did nothing wrong and ran into a couple of small town cops un-used to having their authority challenged.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    You know, after reading this whole thread, and it's untimely derailment towards the end....

Burt no offense meant man, but you certainly have a knack for coming across brash, and rubbing people the wrong way. I envision you to be the LEO in the video.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    Let me preface my remarks by telling you that I'm a big supporter of Law Enforcement and have many friends, all retired now, who were LEOs of one sort or another. I have nothing but respect for those who don the badge and step into the breach to keep us safe. Unfortunately, and thankfully rarely, one encounters an either ill-educated or out-right bad LEO. If you've spent a career in law enforcement, then you know the truth in my words. My LEO friends have told me many stories of Bad Cops. I'm guessing the man arrested did nothing wrong and ran into a couple of small town cops un-used to having their authority challenged.

Thanks sapper. After you saw the video, do you feel the Temple PD officer responding to the 9-1-1 call was a "bad cop"?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom