Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    True but figure in on who did what.

1)cops go batshit stupid and rough him up and stuff as indicated in the video?

2)guy starts being an ass flexing his epeen to look cool in front of his son by asserting the 2nd in an aggressive manner

That is pure speculation.

There is no evidence that his actions are based off of anything other than frustration with over zealous cops. By throwing the "look cool" comment in, it seems you are trying to justify the LEs actions by lessening the SSGs credibility.

IMO he seems to be someone who is simply pissed off that the LE are acting like they ARE the law (his words) instead of enforcing laws and seem to be acting on what THEY think is OK instead of what the law says is OK.
    Gun Zone Deals

Driller

Life Member
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Conroe,TX
    I put the app that turns on the audio recorder on my smart phone on the start screen just for these situations.

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    This infringement upon a fundamental substantive right in Texas is evidence of the Sandy Hook legacy's - " Never let the constitutions or laws interfere with gut emotions."

" I don't care what the law is ! " REALLY !

Two Temple PD badges should be in the inbox of the Temple Chief of Police by now.

Wasn't aware that Texas was under a state of martial law.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    I think everybody should carry rifles in the streets. The old ladies, and the guys with hats turned sideways wearing blue or red bandanas. Just don't ever call the cops.

Wife on the phone-"Hey honey, theres a guy in the street staring at me through the front window of our house, he is carrying a rifle. Should I be worried?"
    You- "No sweetie, he's just excercising his R2KBA, make sure you don't call the police or anything."

Old Timer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Rio Grande Valley
    I think everybody should carry rifles in the streets. The old ladies, and the guys with hats turned sideways wearing blue or red bandanas. Just don't ever call the cops.

Wife on the phone-"Hey honey, theres a guy in the street staring at me through the front window of our house, he is carrying a rifle. Should I be worried?"
    You- "No sweetie, he's just excercising his R2KBA, make sure you don't call the police or anything."
    If you are this childish (not to mention dishonest as nobody is championing such a position) maybe you should consider a different line of work?

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    If you are this childish (not to mention dishonest as nobody is championing such a position) maybe you should consider a different line of work?
    Just going with the consus about carrying a rifle in public. If a soldier or hunter can do it, why not a gang member or old lady with dimentia?
    Wouldn't want to discriminate because of profiling. After all, the gang member/s are not committing any crimes.

Just some devil's advocate thinking.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Just going with the consus about carrying a rifle in public. If a soldier or hunter can do it, why not a gang member or old lady with dimentia?
    Wouldn't want to discriminate because of profiling. After all, the gang member/s are not committing any crimes.

Just some devil's advocate thinking.

No it's not, your arguing like a liberal.

Someone in the street staring through windows in itself is suspicious activity.

Walking down the sidewalk is not.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX

Still bitter are we.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    No it's not, your arguing like a liberal.

Someone in the street staring through windows in itself is suspicious activity.

Walking down the sidewalk is not.

Incorrect. You mean looking at a residential window is reason to call police but carrying an AR15 in the street is not? TCLEOSE never taught me that. But you are the LE expert.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Incorrect. You mean looking at a residential window is reason to call police but carrying an AR15 in the street is not? TCLEOSE never taught me that. But you are the LE expert.

That's not what you said he was doing.

You said this

Wife on the phone-"Hey honey, theres a guy in the street staring at me through the front window of our house."

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    No bitterness, only logic. If person X can carry a rifle in a public place then person A, B, C, D, etc. can also. Otherwise you are racially profiling or descriminating.

No law against profiling.
    Granny can carry. I would imagine gang bangers don't much care to attract attention.
    Trespassing armed peeping toms get shot.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    ok troops.. group hug time.. come on.. come over and give the geez a hug.. lets all sing along now..

'If i could teach the world to sing in perfec... BLAM... BLAM BLAM...BLAM... BLAM.. click (tap rack) BLAM BLAM

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom