Guns International

Man charged with killing Mollie Tibbetts is an undocumented immigrant, authorities say

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Man charged with killing Mollie Tibbetts is an undocumented immigrant, authorities say
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ies-say/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.16ea5ec393e2
    By Cleve R. Wootson Jr., Reporter & Nick Miroff, Reporter August 21 at 5:13 PM

"Authorities have announced a first-degree murder charge against Christian Rivera, 24, in the death of Iowa college student Mollie Tibbets.

"Rivera is an undocumented immigrant and led detectives to her body in rural Poweshiek County, according to Iowa investigators."
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    "Undocumented immigrant" is the political feel good way of saying, "Illegal alien". I'm assuming that's correct. :argue: I guess the libtard terms are used to "soften" the effect on the individual and society. Not suggesting the "illegal immigrants" can not be admitted, just suggesting maybe things would go much smoother for them to come legally. I realize it's a great deal more complicated than that ......... but it doesn't have to be.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    "Undocumented immigrant" is the political feel good way of saying, "Illegal alien". I'm assuming that's correct. :argue: I guess the libtard terms are used to "soften" the effect on the individual and society. Not suggesting the "illegal immigrants" can not be admitted, just suggesting maybe things would go much smoother for them to come legally. I realize it's a great deal more complicated than that ......... but it doesn't have to be.
    Yes, UI is the PC term for IA. I use IA unless quoting a source.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    If you have seen the movie the Wild Bunch [if you have not, one of the best Western's of all time], there is a scene where the Mexicans take on of the boys from the Wild Bunch and they drag him thru the streets behind a horse.

SO, a take on that only we tie the rope around his Richard and balls and of course it's modern times so we don't a horse, but a truck will do. We drag the perp behind the truck at one of the illegal crossings and of course that won't last long until the he becomes a she, we let it bleed out, put him on a cross with with his hands cut off at the wrist, his FACE blown completely off via 12 ga 00 buck, string his hands and tools of the rape around his neck for all crossers to see... Finally we take a 12x12 in piece of paper and put the number "1" on it.

This will send a msg to those who RAPE and MURDER.

For those who think number 1 is ugly, wait till we hang up #2, MAKE #1 look handsome...

I got the truck, who has the 12 ga and who has the rope?

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Sad. There is no justification not to enforce our immigration laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, we've been not enforcing it for decades. That means the whole immigration thing (legal & illegal) is broke, and we're generations behind on enforcement.

Sooner or later (later is my guess) we'll have to start enforcing it to keep the bad apples away.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    Unfortunately, we've been not enforcing it for decades. That means the whole immigration thing (legal & illegal) is broke, and we're generations behind on enforcement.

Sooner or later (later is my guess) we'll have to start enforcing it to keep the bad apples away.
    I see what you did there.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    If you have seen the movie the Wild Bunch [if you have not, one of the best Western's of all time], there is a scene where the Mexicans take on of the boys from the Wild Bunch and they drag him thru the streets behind a horse.

SO, a take on that only we tie the rope around his Richard and balls and of course it's modern times so we don't a horse, but a truck will do. We drag the perp behind the truck at one of the illegal crossings and of course that won't last long until the he becomes a she, we let it bleed out, put him on a cross with with his hands cut off at the wrist, his FACE blown completely off via 12 ga 00 buck, string his hands and tools of the rape around his neck for all crossers to see... Finally we take a 12x12 in piece of paper and put the number "1" on it.

For those who think number 1 is ugly, wait till we hang up #2, MAKE #1 look handsome...

Brother,

I like the way you think. I've got plenty of rope and lumber.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

I got a over-under that would do the trick

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    it's modern times so we don't a horse, but a truck will do. <snip>

I've got horses if you want to go old school... I have 4 of them, which opens up more medieval methods, too...

Sad. There is no justification not to enforce our immigration laws.

The problem is there's no penalty for not enforcing the law for political gain, either.

I've come to the conclusion that the founding fathers made a mistake, not enough penalties for violating the constitution... lawmakers who create laws that wind up being overturned by multiple courts for being unconstitutional should be barred from office for life. (I'm sure corrupt politicians would find a way to weaponize that anyway)

Top Bottom