Texas SOT

Man charged with killing Mollie Tibbetts is an undocumented immigrant, authorities say

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Kind of sounded implied, but I apologize if I offended you. I was just reading some of the comments on Reddit, where they were discussing her anti-white comments. There were some really harsh comments. I don't understand anyone who is white that says they hate white people. I don't think I've ever seen blacks say they hate black people, or Hispanics say they hate Hispanics. That's just a really crazy way to think.
    Guns International

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Kind of sounded implied, but I apologize if I offended you. I was just reading some of the comments on Reddit, where they were discussing her anti-white comments. There were some really harsh comments. I don't understand anyone who is white that says they hate white people. I don't think I've ever seen blacks say they hate black people, or Hispanics say they hate Hispanics. That's just a really crazy way to think.
    oh no im not offended at all and i wasnt trying to imply that. I just thought it was interesting thats all.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-22-at-12.39.05-AM-807x483.png

https://turtleboysports.com/in-the-...ndocumented-illegal-immigrant-who-killed-her/

Low_Speed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Austin

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    It is ironic that that she hated herself and her own people but was killed by the someone in the group of people that she advocates for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats what I thought. I mean shes probably one of these open borders, self hating white people who ends up getting killed by the animals she wants to protect. Reminds of all those tards who go over to the middle east and end up dead or worse

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas
    oh no im not offended at all and i wasnt trying to imply that. I just thought it was interesting thats all.

View attachment 146653

https://turtleboysports.com/in-the-...ndocumented-illegal-immigrant-who-killed-her/

I think you may be helping trolls spreading false information. The link to "turtleboys" brings up my security as a serious risk.
    Considering she was involved with a white boy I think everybody research something this abstract before perpetuating a story like this.
    MHO

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I think you may be helping trolls spreading false information. The link to "turtleboys" brings up my security as a serious risk.
    Considering she was involved with a white boy I think everybody research something this abstract before perpetuating a story like this.
    MHO

Could be. I dont think CNN would publish what she said though, right?

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Leftist media: "Illegal immigrant crime is being blown out of proportion by the Right."

That got me thinking about the Left's anti gun mantras.......

"If we can save just one child from being killed by senseless gun violence an illegal immigrant, wouldn't it be worth whatever it takes to do so?"

or

"We know we can't stop all gun violence murders by illegal immigrants, but we need to do something to mitigate them!"

Do you think they would still agree with those statements? ;)

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Trump had nothing but kind words to say about this guy! (Compared to what he WISHES he could call him.)

"Lowlife illegal alien " seems lame, but I guess you can't say POS when you're Pres. Surprisingly, he didn't mention McCain.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Isn't that what E-Verify is supposed to do?

I don't trust E-Verify, or much of any other government run database. How many shootings have we seen where NICS failed and let someone buy a firearm? Besides, several years ago my taxes got rejected because the feds decided my wife's info didn't match what they thought it should be. (white girl born in a hospital in Dallas). Took 6 months to get it straightened out. Had to do with maiden vs. middle name and 2 different computer systems that didn't talk to each other. And I've seen E-verify fail a white guy born in Mineral Wells due to some record keeping error. If E-verify was mandatory, he would have been fired and out of a job for the year it took him to get it fixed.

E-verify is like most things. Sounds good on paper, but when you let the government run it, it doesn't work like it should

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    TheMailMan,

NOBODY has a lower opinion of government bureaucrats (with very few exceptions) than I do.

Monkeys could do as well at least.

yours, satx

20 years in the USPS as a worker bee. Management is filled with those who couldn't, wouldn't, or shouldn't do real work. Nepotism is alive and well in the Postal Service.

Here's a real good example.

A few years back there was this program where they asked all the letter carriers to talk to this business customers about using USPS to ship. If they were interested then the sales people would come out to talk with them.

I had a business customer that was really excited about switching. They got set up with all the free Priority Mail boxes and stuff. Started using us. The kicker is they were generating around 500-1000 packages a day. WAY more than I could pick up. The largest vehicle we had at our station was a minivan. So we talked to downtown and they sent us a couple of the old bread truck vehicles. It still took 3-4 trips to get all those packages to the station. Management wasn't happy because it was costing them overtime. So they talked to downtown about scheduling a pickup with a 5 ton truck since this customer had a loading dock they could just roll the packages right in the truck.

So downtown agreed to do this. They set up the customer with rolling equipment and such. The 5 ton started picking up the mail. However they generated enough mail that it basically filled a 5 ton almost every day. This meant that the driver had to go back downtown to unload. Basically about an hour or so per day to get these 500-1000 packages every day.

This pissed off the transportation manager downtown because it meant that the driver was getting an hour of overtime every day. So he canceled the pickup and told the customer to go back to UPS.

A manager killed a $3-5 million dollar account because it was going to cost his budget some OT.

Needless to say the customer was shocked AND pissed. They were saving over $1,000 dollars a day using USPS and getting free Saturday delivery. But some manager didn't want that extra business.

The Union and I raised hell over this. We were told that it was above our pay grade and to shut up and get back to work.

That transportation manager was later promoted to Postmaster of a town outside of Portland. A pay increase of around $15k a year. How the hell someone who kills a $3-5 million dollar account gets a raise and promotion is beyond me. He should have been fired.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    That transportation manager was later promoted to Postmaster of a town outside of Portland. A pay increase of around $15k a year. How the hell someone who kills a $3-5 million dollar account gets a raise and promotion is beyond me. He should have been fired.

I thought you were going to tell me he got elected to Congress. Sounds like he'd fit right in.

Top Bottom