Capitol Armory ad

Man charged with killing Mollie Tibbetts is an undocumented immigrant, authorities say

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    First court appearance today: $5 million all cash bond if he can come up with it (unlikely), plus other conditions that pretty much mean he will stay in jail. Iowa, whoever, does not have the death penalty, so life without parole is the most he can get.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Murderous bastard needs to be chained in a cell.
    The young woman's father and uncles get to visit him.
    Guard gets a phone call and has to step away for a few minutes.
    Ooops he left the door unlocked.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I've got horses if you want to go old school... I have 4 of them, which opens up more medieval methods, too...

The problem is there's no penalty for not enforcing the law for political gain, either.

I've come to the conclusion that the founding fathers made a mistake, not enough penalties for violating the constitution... lawmakers who create laws that wind up being overturned by multiple courts for being unconstitutional should be barred from office for life. (I'm sure corrupt politicians would find a way to weaponize that anyway)

If they pass laws that the courts find unconstitutional then they should be tried for treason and if found guilty executed.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    First court appearance today: $5 million all cash bond if he can come up with it (unlikely), plus other conditions that pretty much mean he will stay in jail. Iowa, whoever, does not have the death penalty, so life without parole is the most he can get.
    I don't understand states without the death penalty. A Time to Kill, anyone?

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    If this young lady had been armed the story here would have been much different, sadly the left would have been more upset if she had shot wounded or killed the illegal.
    The best anti-rape kit is a 9mm with 2 mags. Please girls arm and train yourselves,
    I love to see women at the range.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Until our "law makers" get the balls to make laws to not allow ANY kind of social welfare programs to be made available to these low IQ human parasites, and to make it a FELONY to hire them, this bullshit will have NO end! The people who give them jobs are the main ones to blame. If they are made to feel REAL heat, like mandatory minimum of FIVE years imprisonment for the FIRST offense for hiring these people, NOTHING is going to change! If there are NO jobs, NO social welfare for them, then they WON'T COME to our country! This doesn't have to be complicated! DAMN!

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    That's the bullshit excuse that the people who hire them use! I say no damn excuses! There needs to be in place, a way to VERIFY these people on the spot! The damn Demoncraps don't mind at all making honest gun owners jump through their damn hoops, why not their pet illegal rats? If a guy comes to me looking for a job, and he can barely speak English, some damn alarm bells should be going off! I'm tired of all the lame bullshit excuses from the people who HIRE these bastards!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    before they banned E-verify in California it was a very good system as long as the worker gave you the correct info.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I said ban but I am not really sure what happened to it other than they want to let the illegals work there. My dealings with it was 8-10 years ago when they were charging people who hired illegals a 10K per violation. We had a customer get hit with 23 violations and it made us reconsider how we vetted our work force.

Well, this was Iowa. But killer used supposedly stolen ID.

And California should be put in jail for banning it.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    we were all for it and did the required checking before hire, even before e verify started.

Some of the guys the customer got popped for had real ( ok counterfeit ) docs that an average Joe would never know.

Now the 3 that just had blank green business cards well thats a different matter.

Good!

As it should!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I saw something online about this girl. She had some stuff on social media saying she hated white people and also that she hated "white boys".

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    I haven't heard that, but what difference would that make? That doesn't give this guy the right to kill her. Hell, I'M white and there's whole hell of alot of white people I can't STAND to be in the same room with! Doesn't allow me to smoke their worthless ass'es tho!

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I haven't heard that, but what difference would that make? That doesn't give this guy the right to kill her. Hell, I'M white and there's whole hell of alot of white people I can't STAND to be in the same room with! Doesn't allow me to smoke their worthless ass'es tho!
    Where in my post did I say it was alright for him to do that?

Top Bottom