• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    Not paranoia at all, any more than other measures taken in time of war.
    Hitler was doing ethnic cleansing and committing genocide. Don't use that as a facsimile of the Japanese situation.

We can look back 75 years later from the comfort of our computer desks and exercise the new political correctness now but at the time America was fighting for survival against an enemy that at times, threatened to literally invade our homeland.

I think one can argue that this applies today at the southern border. By your logic we should also be "paranoid" against americans of Mexican descent as they may have loyalties to Mexico. Again, dont understand your logic but then again I dont care to.
    Texas SOT

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    I think one can argue that this applies today at the southern border. By your logic we should also be "paranoid" against americans of Mexican descent as they may have loyalties to Mexico. Again, dont understand your logic but then again I dont care to.
    I never said we ought to be "paranoid" against illegal aliens, thats a lie. My suspicions about them and their loyalties are valid and accurate. And If you don't care to understand my logic than why are you commenting?

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    I never said we ought to be "paranoid" against illegal aliens, thats a lie. My suspicions about them and their loyalties are valid and accurate. And If you don't care to understand my logic than why are you commenting?

I wasn't even talking about illegal aliens. YOU made the analogy of Americans of Japanese descent being "justifiably" imprisoned during WWII. The thing about history is you are supposed to learn from it as to not repeat past mistakes. You can spin it any way you want but what happened then was wrong and not justified.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    For this incident, I think the US should step in with or WITHOUT permission from Manual Labor Prez of Mexic. Now go down there for TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY!!!! We send down, Delta Force, SEALs, 82nd Airborne and we will invite the Korean Rangers, they will conduct post operations clean up. [If you have ever worked with the Korean Rangers in combat, I have nothing that is alive will be alive when they leave.]

I expect this will be an excellent training opportunity for all involved.

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    For this incident, I think the US should step in with or WITHOUT permission from Manual Labor Prez of Mexic. Now go down there for TRAINING PURPOSES ONLY!!!! We send down, Delta Force, SEALs, 82nd Airborne and we will invite the Korean Rangers, they will conduct post operations clean up. [If you have ever worked with the Korean Rangers in combat, I have nothing that is alive will be alive when they leave.]

I expect this will be an excellent training opportunity for all involved.

I agree that something should be done. Waiting for the corrupt Mexican government to act is futile.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    I wasn't even talking about illegal aliens. YOU made the analogy of Americans of Japanese descent being "justifiably" imprisoned during WWII. The thing about history is you are supposed to learn from it as to not repeat past mistakes. You can spin it any way you want but what happened then was wrong and not justified.
    We were justified in taking that action, as a precaution. As the Japanese said in ignoring the Geneva Convention in the barbaric treatment of American and allied prisoners, 'This is war. There are no rules in war.' Monday morning QB it seventy-five years later. If you're still butthurt over it, tough shit. No reparations for you or the BLM crowd.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    You inferred I was "paranoid" about illegal aliens (see post 61).
    "...By your logic we should also be "paranoid" against americans of Mexican descent as they may have loyalties to Mexico."

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    We were justified in taking that action, as a precaution. As the Japanese said in ignoring the Geneva Convention in the barbaric treatment of American and allied prisoners, 'This is war. There are no rules in war.' Monday morning QB it seventy-five years later. If you're still butthurt over it, tough shit. No reparations for you or the BLM crowd.

Good grief. The problem with indefensible positions is that they eventually will be overrun. It's sad you can't see that but no worries. This type of behavior will never be tolerated in the US again.

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    You inferred I was "paranoid" about illegal aliens (see post 61).
    "...By your logic we should also be "paranoid" against americans of Mexican descent as they may have loyalties to Mexico."

How is an American of Mexican descent an illegal alien? Pull your pants up your bigotry is showing.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    What is a Mexican American?
    Either you are an American citizen or not
    upload_2019-11-6_9-41-15.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-11-6_9-41-15.jpeg
      upload_2019-11-6_9-41-15.jpeg
      5.2 KB · Views: 317
    Status