• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    The problem is long before they OD or wear their body out and die, drug addict steal, kill and destroy to get money to buy the drugs they want... yes they don it now, but the numbers getting addicted would climb...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

They do it now because the price of drugs is artificially inflated thanks to the black market. And you have no data to support your "more would become addicted claim". IMO fewer would become addicted.
    DK Firearms

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    By ignoring this warning, the travelers intentionally placed themselves in an environment known to be unsafe.

I was gonna say “Who made that rule” but as usual, you said it better.

Also heard a report this morning that this group was embattled for water and road rights with the cartel. Also that several members of the family have died in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    My gut feeling is there is more to this story than we are being told. Especially in regards to the men who were not around when this happened.

I agree, there is probably more to the story, but that part most likely increases the baseline risk equation instead of mitigating it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    They do it now because the price of drugs is artificially inflated thanks to the black market. And you have no data to support your "more would become addicted claim". IMO fewer would become addicted.
    They increased the amount of heroin from five grams to nine grams as a misdemeanor in Seattle, it's only spiked the amount of junkies living in the street. Legalizing all drugs is just going to turn this nation into another shithole country.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    They increased the amount of heroin from five grams to nine grams as a misdemeanor in Seattle, it's only spiked the amount of junkies living in the street. Legalizing all drugs is just going to turn this nation into another shithole country.

Or it will put the gangs out of business.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Nope, that would not stop the cartels. They would still control production and sale. They would not just retire.
    The mob flourished after prohibition and prior to drugs. Studying history shows this. Gun battles don't occur because the US does not tolerate them. And the gun battles of the 30's are exaggerated by Hollywood.

Au Contraire . We don't have open gun battles here because the peons are armed and dangerous. And outnumber the mob.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I think one can argue that this applies today at the southern border. By your logic we should also be "paranoid" against americans of Mexican descent as they may have loyalties to Mexico. Again, dont understand your logic but then again I dont care to.
    No comparison at all between what is happening now and WW2. Really quite foolish to attempt a comparison.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Au Contraire . We don't have open gun battles here because the peons are armed and dangerous. And outnumber the mob.
    I like the sentiment, but it was not the civilian population that stopped the gangland killings of the 30's.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    tenor.gif

Attachments

• tenor.gif
      tenor.gif
      28.5 KB · Views: 278
    Status