Not open for further replies.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I never said that your kids were addicts and I never said to legalize drugs. I am tired of bringing people back on there 4th OD. These people are a burden to society and should be held responsible for for their own actions. You might want to work on your reading comprehension.
    Certainly they are burden, but I'm sure you wouldn't want it compounded.

As far as reading comprehension, this wasn't you?
    Heck, give that stuff away. No more first responders with Narcan either.

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    By the way. Since we have been arguing this in the forum, Mexico has offered up a patsy responsible for the murders. Thoughts?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    We were justified in taking that action, as a precaution. As the Japanese said in ignoring the Geneva Convention in the barbaric treatment of American and allied prisoners, 'This is war. There are no rules in war.' Monday morning QB it seventy-five years later. If you're still butthurt over it, tough shit. No reparations for you or the BLM crowd.
    Dude. You are so wrong and misguided I don't know where to begin... we are talking about Americans being arrested and having property seized simply because of where they were born. Americans, all Americans deserved the rights afforded by the 4th and 5th amendments and arresting citizens with out probable cause if WRONG. I don't understand why this is a difficult concept for you.

In America, we have rights, some are explicitly spelled out (#1, #2...) some are not, but all citizens should have those rights protected, whether we were at war or not is a red herring. During WWII, American citizens rights were violated by the US Government on a large scale. End of story.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Boldkharma

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Plano
    Then they are idiots too...

Before they know it, someone will use the same argument they are defending now to take their guns...

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

My point exactly. When you defend an indefensible position, you will eventually be overrun. I learned that in the Army 101

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom