• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    I got banned from TGT once. Right along with all of the moderators. Anyone remember that Anonymous BS? If I EVER meet someone who admits he hacks and vandalizes webpages for fun I swear I'm going to break every one of his fingers backwards as soon as I get a good chance.

I think I got banned a bunch of times over that crap.

Oh hell, I got banned in my first few posts because I challenged someone who no longer posts here!

Opera Babes & Andre Rieu - Ode to Joy 2003 - YouTube

Be well.

Lol. I've been banned twice. One I guess I deserved the other not so much. Funny thing is I get along fine with both guys I had words with and got banned. I kinda like the forum better now. The mods now allow banter. All the guys who left during the ownership change are missing out. I am especially happy to discuss politics on here again. I could give a shit about offending the.one or two pinko bed wetters.

Now y'all have me wondering when MPA 1988 might be coming back.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    The thing about him that I've seen in allot of people in the military is that they over glorified their duties and knowledge and training. For all we know he's a desk jockey that goes through the annual refresher course at his local PD. Elites don't try so hard to convince you they're elite.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    The thing about him that I've seen in allot of people in the military is that they over glorified their duties and knowledge and training. For all we know he's a desk jockey that goes through the annual refresher course at his local PD. Elites don't try so hard to convince you they're elite.

He did logistics. I don't know how much "combat" he actually saw. I think YG and darkhorse broke it down in the PW thread a little while ago.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

If he plagiarized other people's work I have no doubt he'd be dishonest about things we can't call BS on.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

franzas

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Richmond, VA
    I can't believe the way everyone was trolling the one guy. What kind of forum is that?

I disagree. here's someone who's never fired a gun in his life, telling gun people what's what. He got served up some real info on ME when that one guy started talking about the S&W X frames.

I knew he was basing his shit off movies and such when he started talking about one-handed shooting...with shotguns. I've fired a 12 one handed before (I'm sure we all have, just for fun). It didn't break my wrist. This guy is full of shit. and knows nothing of the matter.

Basically, the way I look at this thread is like me telling you what being in the military is like

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I disagree. here's someone who's never fired a gun in his life, telling gun people what's what. He got served up some real info on ME when that one guy started talking about the S&W X frames.

I knew he was basing his shit off movies and such when he started talking about one-handed shooting...with shotguns. I've fired a 12 one handed before (I'm sure we all have, just for fun). It didn't break my wrist. This guy is full of shit. and knows nothing of the matter.

Basically, the way I look at this thread is like me telling you what being in the military is like

Didn't break mine, but hurt like hell

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

Please.

Those guys didn't have a clue. The other guys research was sound. He was spot on.

They just didn't like that they couldn't afford it so it must be bad.

Top Bottom