Muslim kills 12 at Fort hood

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 98f150, Nov 5, 2009.

1. 98f150

98f150 Member

Sep 20, 2008
    When I first heard of the shootings at fort hood I thought it would be related to a muslim... well it turns out to be true. How long is america just going to take this???

2. Acetone

Acetone Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    Just because his last name is Hassan doesn't make him a muslim.

3. pheet17

pheet17 Active Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas
    And even if he was muslim, that in itself doesn't mean a thing.

4. Acetone

Acetone Active Member

Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    Also, a very valid point.

5. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    from what i heard he was mad that he was being deployed to iraq he was supposedly a major to. i dont really think being muslim had anything to do with it, i wonder what was up with the other 2 guys they have in custody.

6. Jason

Jason Well-Known

Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    They should just shoot him and end it there... (or was this the guy that is already dead?)

7. atticus

atticus Member

Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    Everyone keep powder dry.

I have not heard what the shooter's religion was. Nor his ethnicity. All I know is he was a U. S. Army officer. It's WAY too early to begin drawing conclusions whether his religion (if any) or ethnicity had anything to do with the crime. By the same token, it's just as improper to rule out either religion or ethnicity as a contributing factor. After all, the enemy is identified by many as "fundamentalist islamists." So religion has some role in the middle eastern war. But whether it has anything to do with this awful crime is unknown at this point. Let's just stay tuned. We have no other information.

8. zembonez

zembonez TGT Addict

Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    The shooter was a nutcase who was afraid of being deployed. He told others on his post that the war in Iraq was unjust and that we should not be there. Apparently his Muslim beliefs were trumping his American oath to the US Army (which he made of his own free will). He had been in trouble at his previous post for making such statements as well. If we lived in a world that was still allowed to have balls, he would have been discharged from the armed services long ago.

You can thank some touchy feely policy that doesn't let us dispatch idiots like this total piece of human shit for him still being in the Army.

9. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Zem, +10 I'm sick of to PC bull that over rides common sense. If it quacks like a duck, flys like a duck, swims like a duck and looks like a duck.... IT'S A &%$#*&^ DUCK!! MG

10. SC-Texas

SC-Texas Moderator Moderator

Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I wonder if the turd went to school on the Army's dollar?

Did i help put that turd through med school?