• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I don't want to "ally" with anyone. I'm not convinced it's necessary. Trade is different than a military alliance.

I can see why Israel reacts the way it does considering it's very existence is always on the line.
    Capitol Armory ad

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    People - Westerners - just don't understand arab mentality! If they live, they have won! This mentality is why Japan was so hard to beat in WWII, and why Viet Nam was such a disaster. They have to be totally and completely annihilated to accept defeat, if they will ever accept it.
    Remember 'Baghdad Bob' when we were invading Iraq? He claimed that American soldiers were committing mass suicide at the gates of Baghdad, and that no foreign soldiers had set foot in Baghdad. Meanwhile, dust was falling off the ceiling from American tanks rolling outside!
    The same thing happened in 1967, when Israel wiped out most arab militaries and gained massive expanses of land in only 6 days. Arab radio reports - television was uncommon then - were reporting massive casualties of The Zionists and great victories for the arab armies, when nothing could be farther from the truth!
    These people - and I'm using the term loosely - believe everything is 'the will of allah' no matter what it is.
    Over half of girls in egypt undergo clitoridectomy (at a minimum) by age 18.
    Women are considered property, and have no rights. I knew one of mixed arab and european ancestry that gave up her entire inheritance - over a million dollars - to an uncle that got 'custody' of her after her father passed; allowing her to leave 'westernized' kuwait!
    The arab culture militantly rejects anything western, including such things as free speech, free thought, dissent...
    Welcome to the caliphate! Aloha snackbar!

Eli

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    People - Westerners - just don't understand arab mentality! If they live, they have won! This mentality is why Japan was so hard to beat in WWII, and why Viet Nam was such a disaster. They have to be totally and completely annihilated to accept defeat, if they will ever accept it.
    Remember 'Baghdad Bob' when we were invading Iraq? He claimed that American soldiers were committing mass suicide at the gates of Baghdad, and that no foreign soldiers had set foot in Baghdad. Meanwhile, dust was falling off the ceiling from American tanks rolling outside!
    The same thing happened in 1967, when Israel wiped out most arab militaries and gained massive expanses of land in only 6 days. Arab radio reports - television was uncommon then - were reporting massive casualties of The Zionists and great victories for the arab armies, when nothing could be farther from the truth!
    These people - and I'm using the term loosely - believe everything is 'the will of allah' no matter what it is.
    Women are considered property, and have no rights. I knew one of mixed arab and european ancestry that gave up her entire inheritance - over a million dollars - to an uncle that got 'custody' of her after her father passed; allowing her to leave 'westernized' kuwait!
    The arab culture militantly rejects anything western, including such things as free speech, free thought, dissent...

Eli

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting and female circumcision, is the ritual removal of some or all of the external female genitalia. Typically carried out by a traditional circumciser with a blade or razor, with or without anaesthesia, FGM is practised by ethnic groups in 27 countries in sub-Saharan and north-east Africa, in Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan, and to a lesser extent elsewhere in Asia and within immigrant communities around the world.[SUP][8][/SUP]The age at which it is conducted varies from days after birth to puberty; in half the countries for which national figures were available in 2000–2010, most girls were cut before the age of five.[SUP][5][/SUP]
    The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and part of the clitoris, and removal of the clitoris and inner labia. In the most severe form (known as infibulation), the inner and outer labia are removed and the vulva is closed; a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual blood, and the vagina is opened for intercourse and childbirth.[SUP][9][/SUP] Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth and fatal bleeding.[SUP][10][/SUP] There are no known health benefits.[SUP][11][/SUP]
    The practice is rooted in gender inequality, attempts to control women's sexuality, and ideas about purity, modesty and aesthetics. It is usually initiated and carried out by women, who see it as a source of honour, and who fear that failing to have their daughters and granddaughters cut will expose the girls to social exclusion.[SUP][12][/SUP] Over 125 million women and girls have experienced FGM in Africa, Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan; half of them live in Egypt and Ethiopia.[SUP][13][/SUP] Over eight million women and girls have been infibulated, a practice most common in Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Somalia and Sudan.[SUP][14][/SUP]
    FGM has been outlawed or restricted in most of the countries in which it occurs, but the laws are poorly enforced.[SUP][7][/SUP] There have been international efforts since the 1970s to persuade practitioners to abandon it, and in 2012 the United Nations General Assembly voted unanimously to intensify those efforts.[SUP][15][/SUP] The opposition is not without its critics, particularly among anthropologists. Eric Silverman writes that FGM has become one of anthropology's central moral topics, raising difficult questions about cultural relativism, tolerance and the universality of human rights.[SUP][16]

Female genital mutilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[/SUP]

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    If you don't see a problem with radical Islamic's proliferating under our very noses then we are in deeper shit than can be expressed in text.

ETA: Their goal is diametrically opposed to ours as a nation.

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Anyone can make one side look worse than the other... Truth of the matter is, both sides are shit in their own ways.

There is no such thing as radical islam - there is only islam!

Eli

So I guess ISIS isn't killing other Muslims for being different then, since we're all the same according to you...

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

And 100% of Jewish boys get parts of their dick snipped off at birth without their consent.

Same with Muslims. But there is nothing about cutting up poontang in Islam. That's strictly a cultural thing that the Arabs have fabricated.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI

At least circumcision started off as a viable medical solution to a rather disgusting problem, specifically making it easier for a guy to keep his junk clean in a time when personal hygiene consisted of a belly-flop into the local swimming hole, even though today its usefulness is debatable. "Clitoridectomy" was brought about as a form of torture, punishment and degradation.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013

Eli

I met a few Muslims in Syria when I was posted to the Golan Heights who are sick and tired of war with Israel and sick and tired of the Palestinians always stirring up shit. The problem is, the few moderate voices are lost in the din from the radicals, the Muslims who are afraid to utter that they are willing to live in peace with the Israelis, and Arab leaders who are afraid that they will end up like Anwar Sadat if they don't regurgitate the correct rhetoric....so the attacks on Israel continue.

Syria maintains a very large, but very empty cemetery just east of Quneitra which is called the "Cemetery of Future Martyrs". They named it thus to show Israel that they're not done yet and because it impresses fellow Arab leaders. We had one of our officers sent back to Canada when he infuriated a Syrian liaison officer by asking, "Is it going to be big enough?", alluding to how Israel kicks their butt every time they go to war.

My experience in the Middle East in '98-'99 led me to believe that peace was possible so long as moderate Muslims would not be afraid to speak up and say, "Enough is enough, we're sick of war!" Unfortunately, the moderates did not speak up then and dare not now.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Yea, the Japs were fierce fighters and they had their Kamikaze pilots who did not need to pack a lunch when they left. In May of 1985 2 Japs FINALLY gave up, they were in their 80's, still fighting the war. Yes radical Muslims are the same.

So what did we do to cause the Japs to run to the surrender table as fast as they could. We NUKED them, not once, but twice.

We cannot forget that Hitler almost beat us to the nuke and he would have used it and used it and used it till he attained WORLD domination, only the US would use it to end a war NOT dominate the world. Japan would have done same and you can bet your last dollar the radicals will do it in a heart beat. There is not shortage of suitcase nukes, they have been around since at least the early 60's.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Yup, and radical Islamists would use one in a heart beat if they ever get their hands on one.
    History has taught us that the first one to use it is the winner. We are currently at war, the radical muslims are the hammer and they see the US as the head of the nail. We currently have a POTUS that will CHEERFULLY allow a nuke to take out a city in the US and NOT interfere with his Golf game...I pray for him:

Dear Lord:
    This past year has been very tough.
    You have taken my favorite Actor - James Garner;
    My favorite Actress - Lauren Bacall;
    My favorite Comedians - Robin Williams & Joan Rivers,
    and finally, my favorite Author -Tom Clancy.

I just wanted you to know that my favorite Politicians are
    Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
    Amen"

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Ya'll be careful, Some people on here will try to make you out to be a bad person, if you are willing to consider the Nuclear option.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Ya'll be careful, Some people on here will try to make you out to be a bad person, if you are willing to consider the Nuclear option.

YEP, there is no shortage of LibTards on here.

They were talking on Fox news this am about all the Govt programs being started up to keep young teens from being radicalized into Muslims. YEA I remember all this BS and just another FAILED Govt program.

Anyone remember the solution to keeping kids out of ganags...NIGHT BASKETBALL! How many $millions went into programs, building gyms and basketball courts only to have the gangs play there. Another failed LibTard program.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Anyone can make one side look worse than the other... Truth of the matter is, both sides are shit in their own ways.

So I guess ISIS isn't killing other Muslims for being different then, since we're all the same according to you...

That video is so full of lies that I couldn't stand it. I stopped it at 1:22. I cannot begin to debate somebody so far removed from reality!

As for muslims killing muslims, when you choose amalek, don't be surprised when others do as well!

And 100% of Jewish boys get parts of their dick snipped off at birth without their consent.

Same with Muslims. But there is nothing about cutting up poontang in Islam. That's strictly a cultural thing that the Arabs have fabricated.

There is a HUGE difference between removal of the foreskin and removal of entire sex organs. And, it's more than arabs that do it, it is common throughout the islamic world. It is, in fact, endorsed by some hadiths, and some islamic leaders consider it mandatory!

Eli

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    That video is so full of lies that I couldn't stand it. I stopped it at 1:22. I cannot begin to debate somebody so far removed from reality!

As for muslims killing muslims, when you choose amalek, don't be surprised when others do as well!

There is a HUGE difference between removal of the foreskin and removal of entire sex organs. And, it's more than arabs that do it, it is common throughout the islamic world. It is, in fact, endorsed by some hadiths, and some islamic leaders consider it mandatory!

Eli

I only made it to 51 sec. "When Israel conquered the West Bank....."

If by "conquered" they mean made it tougher for Arabs to launch attacks against Israelis from there, O.K.
    By their logic we "conquered" Germany and Japan.
    News flash to Arab countries: if you don't want to be "conquered", don't start a war.

Seeing all those Israeli women in bikinis brought back a lot of memories.....like how incredibly hot Israeli women are! Eli, what are you doing here?!?!

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I only made it to 51 sec. "When Israel conquered the West Bank....."

If by "conquered" they mean made it tougher for Arabs to launch attacks against Israelis from there, O.K.
    By their logic we "conquered" Germany and Japan.
    News flash to Arab countries: if you don't want to be "conquered", don't start a war.

Seeing all those Israeli women in bikinis brought back a lot of memories.....like how incredibly hot Israeli women are! Eli, what are you doing here?!?!
    Last Nov I spent 2 weeks in Israel. Never been there and never knew anyone well who had. Traveled all over the country, met lots of folks and have nothing but good to say and think about the country and its people...

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

Eli

Never seen a single hadith about cutting up clits, nor have I ever even heard of it. Not all Muslims follow All hadiths. Shias don't even follow Sunni caliphs, and even Sunnis have different sub-sects of sunnism. Your attempt at making it seem like it's a widespread Islamic problem rather than a cultural one tucked away somewhere back east is laughable and as full of b.s. as you claim that video is.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I cannot begin to debate somebody so far removed from reality!

That seems to be a recurring theme with everyone who was questioned in the video. All I see is shoulder shrugs and walk offs. If what you say is true, why don't you debate instead of just claiming that God gave the land to you then ending the discussion at that?

Personally, I don't think either side will ever compromise. They're both too stubborn. And I don't think nuking a bunch of people will draw supporters to Israel, and will most likely draw backfire against them by other nations.

Top Bottom