• ...and so much more!
  • kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I have another thread to negotiate or not to negotiate. About my daughter.
    This man has the right to drive down my street. But he made a threat against me and mine.
    I'm taking him very seriously. Just like these people have made threats against us.
    In my mind there is no negotiations possible. This Sigmund Freud shit is getting out of hand.

I don't care about your childhood or if your dog died, i don't care if you don't like our way of life.
    If you don't like it here stay away. But when you say publicly you want to kill me or mine.
    My plan is to flick you off this planet, or die trying m
    Guns International

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The key to assessing Muslim (Obama's) behavior is to disregard what they SAY. It's part of their culture to lie to Infidels like us. Instead, look at what they DO and you'll get a better idea of what's going on inside their heads.

This is not based upon any particular study of their culture. I observe and base my opinions upon what I see. The behavior I based this on is repeated so often that it's become routine.

Flash

Fixed it for you

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    Essentially, then, nearly all of Africa goes to China in that scenario?
    I am looking at countries where they have in place massive petro buying agreements. I would not see China as a waring aggressor, instead they would assimilate countries based upon petro and rare earth minerals. There could be some aggression in Asia if they want some territory for expansion.

Russia on the other hand is more likely to want territory, that is the Russian way. Russia most likely has thew worlds largest petro supplies (untapped). This is what my friends in the oil business tell me and several of them did a lot of Geo work over there. But Russia would rather buy oil than drill it. WHY, because at some point in time oil will become a declining resource and its a last man standing game. Petro will never go away, it may not be the dominate fuel source in the out-years but it will still be needed for lubricants.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I would not see China as a waring aggressor, instead they would assimilate countries based upon petro and rare earth minerals.
    That's exactly what they're doing throughout Africa. If China becomes the dominant foreign power in all of sub-Saharan Africa (some would argue they already are), the wealth available to them will make them unstoppable.

If China ever starts seriously building a globe-spanning navy then everybody, including the Russians, will have a great deal to worry about. I don't think they'll go there in my lifetime; their economic strategies are working too well. But 100 years from now, who knows?

If I'm wrong and they wanted to be more aggressive, they could bribe the right "officials" in Somalia, get an invitation to send troops to restore order, and make it a de facto colony in short order. That's a scary thought.

And the thread drift continues... :)

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    That's exactly what they're doing throughout Africa. If China becomes the dominant foreign power in all of sub-Saharan Africa (some would argue they already are), the wealth available to them will make them unstoppable.

If China ever starts seriously building a globe-spanning navy then everybody, including the Russians, will have a great deal to worry about. I don't think they'll go there in my lifetime; their economic strategies are working too well. But 100 years from now, who knows?

If I'm wrong and they wanted to be more aggressive, they could bribe the right "officials" in Somalia, get an invitation to send troops to restore order, and make it a de facto colony in short order. That's a scary thought.

And the thread drift continues... :)
    Certainly they could become a waring nation and if they do it will be after you and I are long gone is my guess.

Little known and consider FACT: What makes our military the worlds most powerful and successful?

I hear lots of reason being throw around. BUT it boils down to one thing and its what we refer to as our logistics tail. NO ONE does logistics better than the military, not Fedx or UPS. (Fedx was started by a former military officer and IIRC he was a logistics officer.

That is number 1, but it has to be more than just being able to keep soldiers in beans and bullets better than anyone else.

OJT (On the Job Training): We have been in wars almost continuously since WWII. Our cadre is experienced war fighters (this means NOT just those who fight on the killing fields but those who support them from clerks to cooks). We have the best tactics and the best trained people in the world. FACTOID: 25% of our military are in schools of some kind 100% of the time.

There is a 3rd factor: Our approach to war fighting is the best in the world, NO ONE plans better than we do and the planners and in a planning status 100% of the time. We do not get caught without a plan for anything. I would not doubt there is a plan to fight on the moon.

Those 3 things gives us a force multiplier than can defeat any military in the world.

Take away: For the Chinese or Ruskys or anyone else to go hand to gland with us they can only lose...

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom