• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    I dunno. I don't have anything against whatever anyone else wants to drive. I like Harley's, big Jap cruisers, sport bikes each in their own different ways. I like FWD, AWD, and RWD cars all just fine, for different purposes. Why some people want to get their c*nt hairs in a knot and go attacking people that drive or like something different than what they do is beyond me. But as you can see in the voting population, their are a hell of a lot of really stupid people in this country. It's no surprise that some of them also own guns and are on this forum.

I'll tell you one thing though, I don't ride a motorcycle anymore because I don't want to pay anymore for what other retards do on the road. Glad Mr. Dickhead here didn't take out some biker or something while he was out trashing his STi.

Couldn't agree more.. if you are a big badass biker and want to drive a pink beetle, I will laugh my ass off at the rediculousness of it, but I don't really care. My friends give me shit for my car. One of them wouldnt be seen in it... he isn't a friend any more.. lol. I just can't get over how superficial people have become. My dad rides a Yamaha tour delux.. bigger and faster than anything Harley produces (that I can think of anyways) incredibly nice bike but my grandpa won't ride with him because it isn't a Harley... my grandpa has 100k worth of harleys in his garage that he sits and polishes...

As much as I want a bike.. I fear for my life in a car because of my distrust in other drivers on the road... no way would that improve on a bike.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Venture Surplus ad

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Lol @ butthurt scooby boy. I am a right-hand lane cruiser. I save the angry driving for the track. Don't lecture me on reckless driving because you admit to doing the same thing, in this very thread.

My 2nd STi (white) was modified when I bought it. I did not trash the car. My fault for buying a modified car, but shame on Subaru for releasing a shit engine.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Lol @ butthurt scooby boy. I am a right-hand lane cruiser. I save the angry driving for the track. Don't lecture me on reckless driving because you admit to doing the same thing, in this very thread.
    Really? Where?

My 2nd STi (white) was modified when I bought it. I did not trash the car. My fault for buying a modified car, but shame on Subaru for releasing a shit engine.
    Oh so you bought TWO of those shitty cars, and I'm the stupid fanboy? I thought you said that car didn't make it 50miles? You bought a used modified STi? Being a mechanic (I guess), and apparently knowing what kinds of STUPID THINGS PEOPLE DO TO THEIR CARS, you bought it anyway? You didn't check it out? Ask what was done to it? Couldn't tell there was anything wrong with your awesome mechanic skills? Obviously you think NASIOC is stupid so you haven't spent hours learning about subaru engines there. And now you blame subaru, and fanboys for your broke ass brain? Have you been huffing too many exhaust fumes from that dyno in your living room?

Yeah the EJ engine really sux man, that's why they will reilably hold 500HP+ in 2.5 liter engines and have won races all over the world. That's why an entire sub-culture and parts industry in based on them. But we are all stupid. And you are the only guy smart enough to know how much subaru engines suck. Did the doctor miss and drop you on your head when you came out?

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe

They have had a few.. Many of my friends who had Subarus had them in the shop quite often for engine and turbo issues. Seems to me that most of those problems have been pretty well rectified with the newer models though.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    Ah crap, thought this all ended yesterday...lol....oh well....

ROUND 2, GO!

I know a few reliable Sti in my area. I do like the exhaust note under throttle. But the modified models I've seen are owned by competent enthusiasts who take care of them and know what they're doing. I love my current Rx7 and even the older 85 model I had....But, I'll be the first to admit they aren't for the faint of heart in regards to those who don't enjoy working on them, lmao. It's always a carb tuning issue, OMP, fusible link, or apex seal....Hahahha....I wouldn't recommend a 7 for anyone, but I'll own as many as I can, lmao.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Ah crap, thought this all ended yesterday...lol....oh well....

ROUND 2, GO!

I know a few reliable Sti in my area. I do like the exhaust note under throttle. But the modified models I've seen are owned by competent enthusiasts who take care of them and know what they're doing. I love my current Rx7 and even the older 85 model I had....But, I'll be the first to admit they aren't for the faint of heart in regards to those who don't enjoy working on them, lmao. It's always a carb tuning issue, OMP, fusible link, or apex seal....Hahahha....I wouldn't recommend a 7 for anyone, but I'll own as many as I can, lmao.

Rotary Engine? like the ford probe?

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Probe!? Wtf, the probe never had a rotary, did it? My first Rx7 had a 12a motor. My current 91 Rx7 has a streetported 13b that I'm looking to turbo.

You're correct. I am mistaken. My buddy up north swapped to a Mazda rotary engine in his probe. I don't know why I thought they came factory with them.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Wankel engine. Pretty cool design, though I don't know a lot about them.

Wankel_Cycle_anim_en.gif

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    If you drive your TDI like that for fun, you are a fucking moron. No surprises there. Just like your dumbfuck buddy here who blew up his brand new STi, because he's a fucking idiot, and now is out to convince the world that everyone who buys one (except himself) is somehow a stupid subaru fanboy. If he had bothered to read a couple threads on NASIOC, he might have learned a couple things... But the dumbfuck can't read and seems to have brain damage anyway so it's a lost cause.

Lol shutup dude. I know your butthurt cause you got owned, and you now realize how much of an ass you made of yourself, but is it really neccessary to resort to childish name calling? Keep making an ass of yourself

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Here's one of our local guys......it's a constant quest for a better time. This run isn't that impressive per say, but not bad for a 1.3 rotary with a little help, no nitrous though. Love his fender exhaust, lol.

Chuck @ San Antonio Raceway - YouTube

I hate following rotary RX7s around a road course. They get oil all over my windshield. :p

That's a nice Mazda for sure.

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Lol shutup dude. I know your butthurt cause you got owned, and you now realize how much of an ass you made of yourself, but is it really neccessary to resort to childish name calling? Keep making an ass of yourself

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Deleted.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    I hate following rotary RX7s around a road course. They get oil all over my windshield. :p

That's a nice Mazda for sure.

Lmao...so true. I had just put a full streetport exhaust on my 85 and my buddy was following in his 82. I got a pinhole leak in the oil line and covered the front of his Rx7 with Royal Purple oil, lmao. Miss that car, but loving the new project. Gotta give us rotary guys credit though, if there is an Rx7 around, there won't be a mosquito within 2 miles with all the oil we burn, lol.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    On the wall at the Mazda dealer I worked for (in the shop of course)

Attachments

• 2531 - communism engine rotary theory.jpg
      2531 - communism engine rotary theory.jpg
      19.4 KB · Views: 76

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    Rotary is an awesome concept. Too bad nobody has figured out a more reliable way to mate multiple rotors that can handle big hp and still be affordable.

Top Bottom